• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destroying Spacetime and Tiering System Names

From what I've seen on the internet, zero density and infinitely stretched time is required to rip a hole in spacetime. I've seen rumors of people talking about merging 3-A and Low 2-C because apparently enough force alone can destroy spacetime in real life; but if what I read was true, this is the opposite of how it works.

Another note: this is honestly just aesthetics, but don't you think that the tiers like 4-B and 4-A should be called Star System and Star Cluster level? I get that the wiki is probably too busy to worry about bells and whistles, this is just a small discussion just for the fun of it.

The zero density and infinitely stretched time is required unless you have 4-D level of force like many characters have. There is no reason for 3-A to merge with Low 2-C as 3-A is about destroying the physical universe while Low 2-C is about an entire space-time continuum. 4-B and 4-A are called Solar System and Multi-Solar System level due to the fact that the calculations is based on our and the nearest solar system. It's better to use Solar System instead of Star System as we already have Dwarf Star, Small Star, Star and Large Star.

A star system actually refers to something other than a solar system. It refers to something with multiple stars in it, which would shift tier borders.

4-A is less based off of destroying a bunch of stars at once so much as it is to be strong enough to destroyultiple solar ststems at once even with the massive distances between the two. Inverse Square law makes the distance between the two far more important than what actually got destroyed so long as it still is destroyed.

The thing is there is no such thing 3-A universe in real life. The universe is made of matter no just space time. Fiction ever make the distinction how the universe is going to be destroyed. It would be unscientific to it just matter that is going to be destroyed from the universe destruction.

I have seen the distinction made before in fiction, actually.

It is rare; I think the distinction would be best if they are a Higher 3-B if it is just matter being stated destroyed. Besides, we should not butcher the definition of the universe as it made of matter and space-time.

I think this what the merging CRT is going to be about

Since this is a Q and A thread, I assume you're not trying to propose anything right? Just asking questions?

Well, I'm behind on my wikia contributions due to college graduation and so forth so I haven't been able to jumpstart the 3-A revisions but both Wokistan and Elizhaa are right. That is why I am going to propose something along the lines of 3-A becoming "Low Universe level", because the baseline textbook definition of the word Universe is all existing matter, space, and time. Space and time are interrelated with practically no exception and therefore destroying all of space means destroying all of time. Matter = Space = Time. That is the universe. It's not just a bunch of galaxies and space dust spanning 10 billion light years. That's just the portion of the infinite universe we have assume knowledge over.

Only in cases where a distinction has been made should we rank them separately. Otherwise 3-A feats should be re-evaluated to see if they fulfill current Low 2-C requirements.

As for Tier 4, we had this discussion several times before. Some of our tier names are out of convenience for the casual reader. Star system =/= Solar system (so to speak) and there's also the term planetary system used in other countries. We just use Multi-Solar System level out of convenience. It's best to not meddle with tier names simply out of an OCD level desire to be accurate on all fronts. Sometimes it's necessary (like changing Multi-Universal to Low Multiversal) but often times they cause no harm.

Ripping a hole in space time isn't really quantifiable. It's just Spatial Manipulation/Time Manipulation, and the people who are currently High 3-A for stuff like that probably aren't gonna stay that way.

Back