• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destiny versus One Floaty Boi

Wizard and Knight don't, if that's what you mean. Also, no subclass or base Warlock had death manip resistance from what i've seen.
"Light Eater Knights and Vessels of Oryx possess the resistances of Oryx, the Taken King. Taken Knights have any standard resistances or resistances corresponding to their shielding, as well as resistance to Mind Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3), Absorption, Possession, Body Puppetry (They are already under all these effects by virtue of being Taken. One would need to override the control of The Darkness or a controller such as Oryx, the Taken King to enact these on a Taken)"

Scanned trough, none still resist Fear Manip. But yes, I see your point. Anyway, what can Warlock do here?

Law Manip and Reality aren't affecting immediately, and they are not passive, and I don't think EE is passive either.

Can you show me the explanation? I don't think i'm seeing the one you are.

"Same as before, plus Corruption, Law Manipulation, Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Mind Manipulation, Body Puppetry and Possession (Taken Knights passively exude the Taken Blight, which spreads the Taken Corruption wherever they go."

Back