• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Desolate Era CRT: Ji Ning key additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Final post of keys for a while and the last for this 1st profile of Ji Ning's. Sandbox is here.

Changes;

True God

No new abilities

Attack Potency: Multi-solar System level (Upon becoming a True God, Ji Ning's power reached that of an overlord, putting him on par with Suiren, who created the Kindlefire World through sheer power. Even upon his initial transformation his initial transformation into a True God, Ning had the power of a half-step Elder God[132]. Can effortlessly slaughter a True God level bug beast[133][134] which was comparable to his prior cultivation level)

Elder God

Abilities:
Attack Potency: Multi-Galaxy level (Even upon his initial breakthrough into this stage, with all his weapons and strongest sword art, Ning crossed the threshold of the power of a World God[135]. After several breakthroughs, mastery of the Nine Chaos Seals and much growth in combat, Ning feels confident in being able to easily destroy chaosworlds[136], with would require this amount of power), higher with Azureflower Space (an azure flower symbol containg a pocket dimension stored on his forehead, which converted all energies into Azureflower Mist that massively bolsters him in strength, speed and durability[137])

Agree: 5 (Zaratthustra, Rikimarox2, Setsuna_tenma, XDragnoir, Damage3245)

Disagree:

Neutral:

@Zaratthustra @Damage3245 @XDragnoir @Rikimarox2

Any input would be appreciated. Also, I suggest renaming the profile Ji Ning (Three Realms) as I plan on making the Post-Endwar keys their own profile to avoid bloating.
What do you think?

Last edited:
Considering how big the profile is currently, does all of this really belong on just one profile as it is?

The additions look fine though.

Looks fine

A bit disappointed I though he would be more haxed in his later keys
He actually does starts getting pretty haxxy after World God.
Considering how big the profile is currently, does all of this really belong on just one profile as it is?

The additions look fine though.
Personally, I feel that three profiles may a bit too much. And Three Realms/Elder God seems like a pretty fitting cut-off point. I'll see what others think.

Where is the solar system level and galaxy level coming from?

I mean something like "he can destroy the chaos world which is of this size:

The size of those worlds are not in the OP?

Obviously agree with this, and IMHO two profiles are better. Three is too much, and is honestly not needed

Good job!

Any more support needed? Feels pretty straightforward.

Me neither. So without further ado, I'll make the additions and close the thread. As usual, anyone with issues can contact me on my profile or ask me there to reopen the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back