• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Desolate Era CRT 1: Key addition for Ji Ning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The first of a series of CRT as I add the keys for his profile over time. This will add a "Wanxiang Adept" key to Ji Ning.

This is the current profile and this is how it will look like after the addition. As for power additions in the new key;

Flight (All Wanxiang Adepts can fly under their own power)

Light Manipulation (Wanxiang Adepts can use their Myriad Manifestations to create hands of golden light to grab at opponents)

Shapeshifting ([Has reached the Wanxiang level as a Fiendgod, which allows him to shapeshift and alter his appearance)

Pain Manipulation (Learnt the Heartburner Art, which inflicts incredible pain on its targets)

Fear Manipulation (His sword intent is so fierce that it inspires immense fear that makes hearts tremble and legs turn soft)

Air Manipulation ( Manifested the Gale Dao Domain, giving him unparalleled command over wind)

Transformation (Has learnt the Three Head, Six Arms technique, which allows one to transform into exactly such a state)

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. Daos exists in all things and are the the governing principles of the world that existed since before the creation of the universe. He has mastered the complete Dao of Rainwater, which allows him to bring about the presence of the Dao to an area around him and completely control it as well as the Dao of the Gale and the Dao of the Inferno)

Teleportation (Managed to learn and master teleportation)

Elemental Intangibility (Is capable of turning into wind)

Invisibility (Can turn invisible to mortals)

Information Analysis (Can determine an opponents cultivation base and power with a sweep of divine sense)

Memory Manipulation (Wanxiang Adepts can erase themselves from the minds of mortals who view them)

Duplication (His soul has entered every part of him and fused with his Divine Body, allowing him to split it off into mobile clones made from a small part of his body such as his hair. In addition, he refined a Primaltwin, which is a clone of himself made from splitting his soul into two that has its own cultivation and can act independently, while still being him. Even if his true body dies, he'll continue on through his Primaltwin)

Non-Physical Interaction (Has divine power rivaling Xianglu Fang, who is capable of interacting with entities like ghosts with said power).

Feel free to comment on any issues you may have here.

Agree: Rikimarox2, Zaratthustra, XDragnoir, Elizhaa, KingTempest

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
OH HELL YEAH

Anyways, the abilities' addition seems fine. I agree with all of it.

I only have 1 small nitpick.

The speed. It says he can cross a thousand kilometer in just a blink of an eye. Just a simple math equation could probably yield higher.

Average blink of an eye is between 0.1 to 0.4, according to multiple sources. That means the average is 0.25, or you can use 0.4 as low-end.

1000/0.25 = 4000 kilometers per second, or basically, Sub-Relativistic. That's not taking into accounts the scaling and stuff.

Or if you go to the 0.4 s route, then it's 2500 km/s, and with scaling and stuff, it will still possibly breach into Sub-Relativistic territory.

All in all, this shit slaps. Good job.

Last edited:
I suppose you have a point there. I'm Ok with it but I'd rather wait and see what others think.

blink of an eye is usually never... taken literally on this wiki.
Ah what? I've seen a multitude of calcs using it and being approved. Hell, another feat of this series involving a blink of an eye was also calced and approved. Is this a new standard or smth?

blink of an eye is usually never... taken literally on this wiki.
Really? Could've sworn they usually allow it. And in the context of the feat, it's most likely is, considering that he's massively, massively faster than a dude crossed a thousand kilometers in the time taken to exchange a few words earlier in the novel.
everything else is fine though, nice job man
Thank you.

Ah what? I've seen a multitude of calcs using it and being approved. Hell, another feat of this series involving a blink of an eye was also calced and approved. Is this a new standard or smth?
Really? Could've sworn they usually allow it. And in the context of the feat, it's most likely is, considering that he's massively, massively faster than a dude crossed a thousand kilometers in the time taken to exchange a few words earlier in the novel.

Thank you.
Welp, nevermind on that then

But yeah everything else is good,

Everything looks good.

Blink of an eye is used a lot of time, seen lots of calcs with it, done lots of with each being accepted, talked with several calc members on it too, and yeah it works to be used. The value which I used was 0.25s.

Changes seem fine. On the blinking point, if the statement is valid then it should be fine for feats or calculations like others said.

Disagree with this, the daos being talked about here are at the lowest level of Dao being they are all Lesser Daos so i think at best these should be type 3, while Grand Daos may be type 2 or 1 and the Heavenly Daos are the ones which are most likely type 1.

Type 3 is a no, since even Lesser Daos govern reality despite it being ordinary parts of it. Type 2 for Lesser and Grand Daos is alright I suppose. They aren't independent of the Three Realms as I'm aware.

Type 3 is a no, since even Lesser Daos govern reality despite it being ordinary parts of it. Type 2 for Lesser and Grand Daos is alright I suppose. They aren't independent of the Three Realms as I'm aware.
I guess these points sound fair.
Oh yeah, forgot to add this;

Non-Physical Interaction (Has divine power rivaling Xianglu Fang, who is capable of interacting with entities like ghosts with said power).
The update look fine.

Alright then. I'll close this thread and any staff with contentions can reopen it or contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back