• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deoxys meteor: You really think it was over, hm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what exactly do the scans prove again? I mean we have the shot used in the calc you linked for a reason, it was wiping out everything on the surface. If it was truly the entire planet why would the scan exist?

what exactly do the scans prove again? I mean we have the shot used in the calc you linked for a reason, it was wiping out everything on the surface. If it was truly the entire planet why would the scan exist?
Proof of it being the Earth? Because, you know, Maxie wanted to destroy the meteor otherwise there would be nothing to cover with magma.

Proof of it being the Earth? Because, you know, Maxie wanted to destroy the meteor otherwise there would be nothing to cover with magma.
that could still be the surface as destroying the surface would turn the earth into a ball of magma with no humans on it

that could still be the surface as destroying the surface would turn the earth into a ball of magma with no humans on it
The latter is exactly what Maxie wants tho. He literally wanted to reform the world from covering it with magma. With no planet, there can't be magma, simple as that.

It's pretty clear by visual feats that the Planet was still intact and again statements like "destroying the whole Planet " is Vague and it can also refers to the surface instead of the planet itself + the supporting visual feats which literally shows that only the planet surface is being destroyed

It's pretty clear by visual feats that the Planet was still intact and again statements like "destroying the whole Planet " is Vague and it can also refers to the surface instead of the planet itself + the supporting visual feats which literally shows that only the planet surface is being destroyed
So Maxie's goals are contradictory as he wants to prevent a meteor from reducing a planet to magma despite he wants to do the same. Genius.

So Maxie's goals are contradictory as he wants to prevent a meteor from reducing a planet to magma despite he wants to do the same. Genius.
That simply prove that Maxie's is wrong and his statement was an exaggeration, doesn't matter what he's saying if visuals alone contradict it

That simply prove that Maxie's is wrong and his statement was an exaggeration, doesn't matter what he's saying if visuals alone contradict it
I mean, even Giovanni and Zinnia support it, plus the lack of proof of that sphere being the earth supports MY argument, not yours.

I mean, even Giovanni and Zinnia support it
I don't care even if all characters in the series support it as it's still contradicted by feats

plus the lack of proof of that sphere being the earth supports MY argument, not yours.
It doesn't need proof as it's pretty much clear as a day that the sphere shit is Earth itself and it can't refers to anything other than Earth

It turned from this :

8308259-img_20211229_113057.jpg

To this :

8308260-img_20211229_113209.jpg

I don't think it takes a genius to realize that

I don't care even if all characters in the series support it as it's still contradicted by feats
Then is your incredulity.
It doesn't need proof as it's pretty much clear as a day that the sphere shit is Earth itself .

It turned from this :

8308259-img_20211229_113057.jpg

To this :

8308260-img_20211229_113209.jpg

I don't think it takes a genius to realize that
I mean, we see all the parts of the planet being shattered in the central panel, without a solid body left in-between, meaning that what is left is another celestial object.
z5AbFhS.png

Then is your incredulity.

I mean, we see all the parts of the planet being shattered in the central panel, without a solid body left in-between, meaning that what is left is another celestial object.
z5AbFhS.png
And in the end all we saw is that the Planet crust is gone but the planet itself is still here . Yes

wdym not earth?
We see the statements of the characters saying the Earth won't be a thing anymore, and at the scan where the planet busting occurs, there's no central mass between the debris, meaning that the pieces moved to another place like the Moon.

Anyway, I made this thread not to discuss about if it's planet busting, but how to calc it with the all the planetary mass involved, I called calc members for a reason, you know.

We see the statements of the characters saying the Earth won't be a thing anymore, and at the scan where the planet busting occurs, there's no central mass between the debris, meaning that the pieces moved to another place like the Moon.
uhh what?

Maybe because it's the center of the explosion? Still doesn't look like a solid object, as there are still black lines/dots at the center.
it probably isn't but the main feat is blowing everything up into the stratosphere which is still easily 5-B

it probably isn't but the main feat is blowing everything up into the stratosphere which is still easily 5-B
I mean, those seem like some big voids, and they're right at the center, really close with the white debris too.

kinetic energy. One punch man's Boros's feat is also easily low 5-B to 5-B via that
According to the KE page rules the destruction feat takes priority over it's KE :

• There is a destruction/AP calculation contradicting a kinetic energy calculation. The destruction/AP calculation would take priority over the kinetic energy calculation in this case as the AP calculation would be a better proof in regards to how much damage he/she is capable of in an attack.
    • For example, if a character launches a 200kg metal ball against a common wall at Mach 300, but the wall remains largely undamaged, the energy required to cause the minor damage on the wall would take priority over the kinetic energy derived from speed in this case.

If the results of the destruction is High 6-A then the 5-B KE doesn't matter

According to the KE page rules the destruction feat takes priority over it's KE :

• There is a destruction/AP calculation contradicting a kinetic energy calculation. The destruction/AP calculation would take priority over the kinetic energy calculation in this case as the AP calculation would be a better proof in regards to how much damage he/she is capable of in an attack.
    • For example, if a character launches a 200kg metal ball against a common wall at Mach 300, but the wall remains largely undamaged, the energy required to cause the minor damage on the wall would take priority over the kinetic energy derived from speed in this case.

Yet @DragonGamerZ913 said is fine, and other calcers like Kieran or Psycho said that this interpretation of yours of the rule is wrong, wondering why.

Yet @DragonGamerZ913 said is fine, and other calcers like Kieran or Psycho said that this interpretation of yours of the rule is wrong, wondering why.
The rule is pretty clear as a day ,I don't care about what other says if they don't give an actual reason if they think my interpretation about this rule is wrong then all they have to do is to come here and explain instead of saying "muh the calc is fine "

The rule is pretty clear as a day ,I don't care about what other says if they don't give an actual reason if they think my interpretation about this rule is wrong then all they have to do is to come here and explain instead of saying "muh the calc is fine "
I already called them here lol. If you kindly stop derailing this from preventing whatever upgrade from happening, you'd do to me a favor, thanks.

Also, if 3 Calc members say that you're wrong there, I think that you should reconsider your opinion, not the opposite.

the results of the destruction could easily be higher and there are different ways the calculations work.

The rule applies to a situation like the kirby megaton punch.
In kirby megaton punch the punch only cracks the planet in half while the small debris that fly out at the ends of the crack have a KE of 5-A thus making it inconsistent.

In this case, a meteor hits the planet, throwing the ENTIRE SURFACE into the stratosphere and leaving the planet in what seems to be a state similar to the surface debris that are in space (the colors are similar with the difference between the dots being similar as well). This case would likely not apply

I made this calc once in for KE, given that the debris don't leave the center of the planet at the same time, so I made the average size and speed of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back