• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Density of Life Fiber?

The gold could be good, it came on earth there are 4 million years on earth like the life fiber that came there a long time on earth

I'm fine with aluminum as a low end, since the material acts nothing like fabric/clothing at all along with its immense durability. However it's whatever the others decide there.

I have no problem with the aluminum but I have some doubts ...

The titanium seemed good to me, not very dense, very durable

I'm not against Titanium, since we typically use it as a low end anyway. At least we do to my knowledge since my old "Roaming Eye" calc was requested to use Titanium over Steel.

My suggestion would be Aluminum as a low end, Titanium for a mid end.

It seems that the calc is based from a crater, but after the fight she dispersed all the Life Fiber of earth, i think Planet level is fine.

@Dark Ryuko "dispersed all the Life Fiber of earth" via mind controlling the Life Fibers and commanding them to leave the planet. So that isn't an AP feat. This crater on the other hand is.

Don't talk made a mistake in the old calc, it used 1% while e is not really the case so i also make the mistake:
KLKcalculation
Here it is necessary to use another percentage, I will develop this:

92 Px = 100%

1 px = Thickness of a barrier of life fiber (there are 7) so 7px

Total thickness = 7,6%

It changes my calculation a little:

Method 1 [Low End] 6,23*10^20 x 0.5 x 134330^2 = 5,6*10^30

=5,6*10^30 x 7,6% = 4,2*10^29

Moon Level Low End Ryuko.

Don'tTalk says that the Life Fiber bundle isn't entirely solid and that the gap between layers is much bigger than the layers itself. Along with the perspective making it unable to get a proper estimation on.

He seems to make sense to me, and I'd trust his judgement in that regard. I think it's better to still go with 1% and aluminum to serve as having multiple good low ends for the calc.

I know this, I just calculate instead of making an approximation, here the total layer is equal to 92px, Life Fiber bundle is equal to 1 px and as there are 7 I calculate the percentage

@Radical Seems like there are many users fine with aluminum then.

@Dodo I'm not sure if that method is accurate. Perhaps it's best to just stay with 1% as an extra lowball and use aluminum. It's whatever the other Calc Group decides with that.

OK no worries I think this seems more appropriate

Ok for the aluminum? So it gives us:

4.7 * 10 ^ 23 * 2.7 = 1.269 * 10 ^ 24 =

1.269 * 10 ^ 21 * 0.5 * 134330^2 =

1.1 * 10 ^ 31 * 0.01 =

1,1 * 10 ^ 29J
Almost moon level in Low End

It seems that aluminum has been accepted by the majority of the calc members here? Perhaps a reasoning should be explained for this choice?

I will add down the reasoning when I am checking the calc.

Personally I think aluminum is good to use as a lowballed metal. Given that the covers not only don't act behave like cloth/fabric. But also Life Fiber metal is a thing. It's what the Scissor Blades are made out of. If you, Cal, Dark, Rad and others think that is fine as well, then sure thing.

Back