• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demotion request

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Given how little I’ve been wanting to help out with recent CRTs and other such ordeals as well as my feelings on the site, I request to be demoted to just a standard user

No I am not leaving, yes I have already considered many options, I talked about this to AKM a while ago and decided not to do it immediately due to the amount of people leaving but I don’t care anymore by this point.

So yeah, if I can go to standard user that would be very appreciated

@Antvasima @AKM sama

Last edited:
You guys are ******* awesome.

I want to make it clear this isn't because of anything going on in my life or because of the wiki's issues or any mental issues of my own (In other words none), life's as good as it usually is for me and I have no issues going on that demand me leaving, its just a loss of interest and me preferring to just talk to friends on discord.

...Don't scare me like that, man. I thought you were going through something nasty.

That said, you were always worthy of being a staff member, which is more than I can say about me. Even without the colored name, you'll still be a respected member of this community.

I may not have liked you from conversations I saw you in, but I can understand why you chose this, I once lost interest in the wiki myself. I wish you luck in the future.
I can be pretty stubborn in threads, so I can see that lol

I believe we joined the site at more or less a similar time. Even though we didn't really have any conversation beyond some threads we participated in, I've always seen you as someone pretty reliable when it comes to revisions, and always saw you pretty dedicated on maintaining the accuracy of all verses you were knowledgeable. Even if we didn't connect beyond a formality, I still feel you are pretty awesome staff and one of the few to really gain my personal respect.

So I may be with some in saying that it's a shame that you are retiring, though can really understand the feel of not being interested in it anymore. Pretty good that you are staying anyway, tho!

You were a staff member so long I will miss you as a staff +even though I I think you were wrong sometimes but still you were good in your Job) but still Glad at least u are not leaving given the number of people leaving these days

I am also glad that you are still staying around and that nothing bad is going on for you, and I also want to thank you for all of your help over the years.

I will ask AKM to handle your retirement as a staff member.

I am glad you're sticking around. I understand your reasons to choose retirement. You were an awesome staff member and I want to thank you for all of your hard work over the years.

Back