• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonic Blacksmith vs Demigod General

my vote is for rodin

reasons : he can actualy fly , he has telekinesis, and he can make force fields

the way i see it yashas regen may not help him that much especialy since they can both teleport and speed is equal he may not be able to get away fast enough for it to matter that and if he get cought in his death grip yes it would take the edge off but it would not be able to heal all of the damage fast enough befor rodin comes in for the kill, yashas only hope the way i see it is his unlimited moode due to it speed increases it gives him but i don't know if would matter with speed equal lets say it does and he gets the speed increases and trys to run and buy time to heal some unlimited mode does run out and when it does he may be healed some but with amount of damage deathgrip does i dont think the amout of healing would be enough to put him back at a level that can take on rodin seeing as how death grip literally beats someone with in and inch of there life how ever seeing how rodin does have telekinesis he could grab him and keep him from running away and kill him or chaes after him while flying and attack him from above either way yasha does not get the time needed to heal and rodin wins now i will give thisto yasha depending on how far he can teleport he could do that and heal but again he would have to hid for a while befor he would be in shape to fight rodin again and whith rodins enhanced sences he may be able to find him. also yashas burst may help but unlike rodin who can more of less spam death grip yasha cant spam burst (going off of game play mechanics) so will will also give that to him depending on what attack it is it may help but rodin can still make his force fields and if rodin protetcs himself with that happens yasha is done. i give to rodin with high difficulty

Since this is only about a month old, Rodin for Denpa's reasons, plus the first attack pretty much ends the fight.

Back