• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane Excecution Discussion Thread

Ladies and Gentlemens, we're in the mark of new history of vs debate community, Demonbane a.k.a the ultra-magnificient omniforce killers, once we thought the most powerful being in the fiction, was a LIE all along!!

"Wait, its a lie all this time?"

"Always has been"

Link for the thread:
Ehm, with all of that, the verses will be deleted from the existence, unless someone will revise the verse from scratch with a more logical yet valid evidences, Demonbane will be gone, alongside its status and meme in vs debate community, pretty much a huge blow for the community itself

Well, the existence of Elder God Demonbane itself is a lie.

But the verse itself is actually Tier 1 at its peak based on the CRT.

So it was kinda wanked and then lowballed, but the bottomline is that the verse is poorly represented and needs to get yeeted.

The existence of EGD is pretty much shit on the whole setting, as well as many theme represented within Demonbane Mythos itself, and more importantly, turned a tearjerker scene in Kishin Hishou into a statue of Suggverse-tier powercreep. Big DMG ****** like me already hate EGD to the bone, perharps the author himself despise it (and the EGD bandwagon who don't even read Zanma properly) even more to the point of throwing out contradicting tweet to further make everything more confusing. It's late, but glad the truth has finally come to light, cheers!

From what I know so far, It's not simply Tier 1 but it's got broken stuffs too including NEP2, Type 2 Concept Hax, Tier 1 Smurfy haxes and resistances, etc. It's sad that no one cared enough to go through all the materials there is for the verse and instead peeps propagated a lie for so many years based on 1 game.

The world setting is a combination of extensive Cthulhu Mythos, Christian things and Thelema so no wonder it broken as shit.

What impress me the most is how the author utilized the setting and tie it deeply into the plot though, but those things are harder to figure out because everything you seen on the first glance were just tip of the iceberg.

And everything is vague enough that it open to interpetation as well, which is pretty potent for some lore discussion but sadly, again, EGD overshadowed everything. It's really wild to be honest, for a complete lie to blind everyone.

Back then, some people even made up shit like EGD defeated every Outer Gods except for Yog-Sothoth and Azathoth

I'm sorry but... wtf? Nyar clearly said that Ring of Yog-Sothoth is just a part of her Ouroboros Rondo, and heck, Elder Gods became a story that not even Azathoth can wish to erase it. Kishin Hishou also brought this stuffs again, Nya pointed out it was the Elder Gods that sealed her father away.

Tbf you could create an entire verse made of these "fakes characters": Kami Tenchi, EGD, Creator as we treat them.

I'm glad that Demonbane got deleted too, since I clearly didn't have the motivation to do much more than lazily point out some obvious stuff at the time. It downgraded the verse without truly improving anything.

Might as well make fun of those who keep bringing up Elder God Demonbane in Vs Debates, for a fanfic character that exist in a very long time.

And those actually believe in Jin's tweet, how the hell could you expect a serious reply when I'm pretty damn sure Western author that is not Suggeverse and SCP would outright tell those peep to buzz off. Also people belive Nitro+ Blasterz is canon because it's Demonbane Mythos-centric, then I guess Demonbane is canon to Cthulhu Mythos too because it is Cthulhu Mythos-centric. sign

Jin: Hey guys, Vortex Blaster is very powerful that it defeated all Demonbanes!

Aso Jin: Wrote Vortex Blaster got wrecked by Jashin in D.Y.N. Short Stories

Btw this meme speak for itself

Tbf you could create an entire verse made of these "fakes characters": Kami Tenchi, EGD, Creator as we treat them.

I'm glad that Demonbane got deleted too, since I clearly didn't have the motivation to do much more than lazily point out some obvious stuff at the time. It downgraded the verse without truly improving anything.
99% of godtier DC characters

Back