• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it makes sense. The cosmologies are too contradictory. Gaiman is doing his own thing, but tbf, DC took it out and back in, causing some problems in the future. Morrison is doing his own stuff. JMD pretty much doing something different.

So that's why are they being broken up/downgraded. But that's gonna take forever.

Tomorrow is when the grace ended here, in that time maybe i can make the 6-C MCU chars vs Servants, is there any more 6-C MCU aside Thanos, Thor, and Hulk?

But it makes sense. The cosmologies are too contradictory. Gaiman is doing his own thing, but tbf, DC took it out and back in, causing some problems in the future. Morrison is doing his own stuff. JMD pretty much doing something different.

So that's why are they being broken up/downgraded. But that's gonna take forever.
Funny how splitting up the cosmology is the only way of downgrading it. But beings like perpetua have standard 1A feat or higher.

I also heard it isn't going to be split

It's not about downgrading DC verse. The problem is how inconsistent it is right now. There are too many 1As via random composite scaling, which looks odd.

Also nothings confirmed yet.

I was once in a thread some staff disagreed to its proposal.

The only odd 1A I know are many anti monitor and monitor which should be low 1A in 6D or maybe likely 1A.

Just my proposal tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back