• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, the 'Subconsciously let himself be defeated for not finding himself worthy of his power'? I mean, to what extent he do everything he can to win with that sort of weakness?
I think this has gotten retconned to not be a thing anymore, I'll have to check.

It's also relevant in like, entire events, not individual fights

Last edited:
Either way, Thanos seems to have the edge here with that Precog. I’m inclined to give him my vote for using his precognition to guarantee any means of winning or at least survive long enough to use one.

Voting Thanos

With Precog Thanos have advantage in going for sealing in the beginning before Nobu use EE.

Edit: Wait, acausality 2 give resistance to precog? If that's the case she wouldn't resist the precog?

'V("/)V'

If it means anything the Infinity Gauntlet can precog Low 1-A beings, within a Low 1-C plane

type 2 make precog useless cuz someone with type 2 doesn't even have a future to predict thanos will se nothing (unless his precog worked on a type 2)
though nobu's type 2 is "possible" and not explained on the profile so it can be ignored unless OP says possible abilities are okay to use

Acausality Type 2 is the notion of you only existing in the present, right?

On the Infinity Gauntlet page the Precog is defined as a result of the user already having experienced the present, and acting on that.

I think that definition of Precog makes it not reliant on the future, and instead in the present, thus bypassing Type 2 Acausality?

This is me just speculating tbf

Acausality Type 2 is the notion of you only existing in the present, right?
yeah like you exist in the present only and have no future nor past
On the Infinity Gauntlet page the Precog is defined as a result of the user already having experienced the present, and acting on that.
seems like info analysis which should work in this case
I think that definition of Precog makes it not reliant on the future, thus bypassing Type 2 Acausality?
i have no idea

type 2 make precog useless cuz someone with type 2 doesn't even have a future to predict thanos will se nothing (unless his precog worked on a type 2)
though nobu's type 2 is "possible" and not explained on the profile so it can be ignored unless OP says possible abilities are okay to use
For the fairness sake, i would ignore it

alrighty then
seems like who hits first type of match
In this case Thanos should have more options before Nobu use her NP (the EE), though with the luck of Nobu some of the things are resisted, so in case that Thanos use them first Nobu should note the danger of Thanos and use her NP, it's also possible that she use it as first move because of feel the power of Thanos, though this I don't if it would work against Thanos.

People with high luck and magic resistance are able to resist bfr (ex gate of sky) but it's still not add in the physiology page so surely not count it for now
I swear I saw before that the resistance to bfr was in the physiology page, was removed in some moment? I'm really confused with that.

After this match i'm gonna make another Maou Nobu match, this time against Classic Swamp Thing

I'm glad this match is working and didn't ended up mismatch since most of Low 1-C Fate chars has like too many wall hax and resistance

After this match i'm gonna make another Maou Nobu match, this time against Classic Swamp Thing
I would recommend against doing that. Swamp Thing, if we go by current standards of DC, should be 1A or High 1A (problem of using composite hierarchy). The 1C thing doesn't exactly fit in and whatnot but it's a temporary measure in a way?

But yeah, wouldn't recommend that at all.

I heard the 1-A DC Comics would be downgraded, dunno for the others tier 1 DC Comics

And it's not only covered the tier 1 DC Comics but also covered to the lower tiers of DC Comics too

If you want to know i wanted to make Maou Nobu vs God Swamp Thing but the rumors about the upcoming massive DC Comics downgrade made me switch to Thanos

Right now, he should be 1A at least, but if the revision gets accepted, he might get downgraded/stay in 1C but possibly even 1B? Can't know for sure.

If God Swamp Thing ended up being 1-C then it still work as Maou Nobu have "possible 1-C" rating

Another side note: i also want to make MCU Thanos vs Servants soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back