• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon King in Date A Live

I'm a huge fan of Oma Zi-O and have a deep interest in DAL and i make this question just for fun.What do you think Oma Zi-O will do if he comes to DAL verse?
-Invade it and turn all spirits to his wifes.
-Become its king as the way he want to be at young age
-Live in it like other normal people.
-Other.

Which version of Ohma Zi-O are we talking about? Pretty much all version of Sougo Tokiwa want to be the king themselves.

If it was the main version then Sougo's would still want to become a kind demon king who rule the world with compassion, he would have to go all over everything again to learn how to become a king so nothing too different from the one we've seen on screen.

If it was the tyrannical Ohma Zi-O then it won't change anything from the current world he ruled. He would use his power to took over the world and destroy anything that dare to stop him.

If it was SOUGO Tokiwa then he would do the same thing in the movie: Revert the world back to the beginning and start a new Heisei Era. Since he's pretty much immune to anything DAL Spirits have so he won't have much trouble complete his goal.

I'm talking about Oma Zi-O in 2068 and SOUGO Tokiwa is kamen rider barlckxs not Oma Zi-O

Last edited:
Back