• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Bamboo Vergo vs Black Sperm (0/7/0) GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I still never got that.

Why would haki be able to negate regen from other verses if it's whole premise is that it's used to counteract Devil Fruit abilities/regen. It can't negate other regen unless it get equalized (which is near impossible since most verses don't have similar power systems like Haki)

Why would haki be able to negate regen from other verses if it's whole premise is that it's used to counteract Devil Fruit abilities/regen. It can't negate other regen unless it get equalized (which is near impossible since most verses don't have similar power systems like Haki)
Because devil fruit are fully natural and not spiritual or magical…

Me too, but this wiki Said otherwise.

Because devil fruit are fully natural and not spiritual or magical…
Yeah I get that.

I'm just saying why can haki negate regen outside of their verse, if it can't be equalized. It's meant to counteract DF regen/abilities.

Like for example. PTS Naruto can regen using Kurama's chakra. Why would haki be able to negate his healing if:

a) Chakra =/= Haki
b) Haki (specifically armament) is used to counter Devil Fruit abilities, nullifying them, which INCLUDES fruits that have regen (like logias, or Marco). So if you have regen outside of that general power system, why would Haki be able to negate it?

Yeah I get that.

I'm just saying why can haki negate regen outside of their verse, if it can't be equalized. It's meant to counteract DF regen/abilities.

Like for example. PTS Naruto can regen using Kurama's chakra. Why would haki be able to negate his healing if:

a) Chakra =/= Haki
b) Haki (specifically armament) is used to counter Devil Fruit abilities, nullifying them, which INCLUDES fruits that have regen (like logias, or Marco). So if you have regen outside of that general power system, why would Haki be able to negate it?
Move it here please

Yeah I get that.

a) Chakra =/= Haki
Forget devil fruit… if Luffy resisted normal fire would he not resist the fire in a different verse? If Luffy resists cuts would he not resist cuts in a different verse? Yes he would (depends on how the fire and cut works) but instead those resistances comes from devil fruits…. 🤷‍♂️ That’s how I could explain it for now

Forget devil fruit… if Luffy resisted normal fire would he not resist the fire in a different verse? If Luffy resists cuts would he not resist cuts in a different verse? Yes he would (depends on how the fire and cut works) but instead those resistances comes from devil fruits…. 🤷‍♂️ That’s how I could explain it for now
Hmm yeah but I'm talking specifically Haki and regen negation. Cause I don't seem to understand why when it comes to equalizing, they need to fit a specific criteria for it to work, but when it comes to regen it's just like: "As long as you can regen, no matter how you do it, Haki can negate it" I feel like it should have to fit the same criteria as when it comes to equalization, but then again I may just be confused and need some clarification

Hmm yeah but I'm talking specifically Haki and regen negation. Cause I don't seem to understand why when it comes to equalizing, they need to fit a specific criteria for it to work, but when it comes to regen it's just like: "As long as you can regen, no matter how you do it, Haki can negate it" I feel like it should have to fit the same criteria as when it comes to equalization, but then again I may just be confused and need some clarification
It doesn’t work against all regeneration

Ok, there any misconception about Haki Neg High regen so... Lets continue this thread.

Any way, Black Sperm still can't damaged Vergo in his Black form and need to used Golden sperm to reach stats above 1 Gigatons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back