• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It doesn't say devour causality. It just said devour whatever that shit with weirdass adjectives wtf who wrote that kinda shit. The sentence about beyond time, space, causality is another straightforward line that followed after the devoured by jet black part, which would describe this jet black something that in previous sentence was said to devour the multiverse. You guys must've somehow **** up the structure to say that kinda thing

Well if you japanese translate it better, for now the only thing we have is "for example, in the far past, an infinite series of stacked and multilayered universes eternally increasing, beyond time, space and causality was being devoured by his "jet black"

From what i can see, it's the universes that eternally increase, that are beyond causality, not that his jet black is beyond causality.

As i already said it's irrelavent here anyway though.

It wouldn't be that different. Just the structure would change slightly. If you localize it into English than probs the placement of some words will change like for example the placement of jet black or the beyond part. That or the usage of . instead of ,

Also was told that this (the black being beyond space-time and causality) was indeed the nature of nyarlathotep and was agreed by both trexalfa29 and fabtastic glasses, both of which are apparently knowledgeable on this franchise as a whole and can do moonrunes

Well i can't read japanese so idk.

I haven't seen the evidence myself, so again idk. If one of them showed up and provided the relevant evidence that would be good, until then just gonna go off what i do know atm.

Anyway this is not really relevant to the match at hand and have already gave reasons for why m wins here. M acausal status can be discussed elsewhere.

That's already an evidence. Dunno this series aside from it being a bunch of visual novel, only got here cuz ashford asked me to. Go ask her or that two other dude.

Far as i'm concerned. You already got the evidence you're looking for and there's also 3 dudes' opinion aligned with each other that something was the case. Don't see how this should be ignored and you're just gonna "go off what you know atm" when what you need is right in front of your nose with affirmation from another dude

Back