• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigras Biggest Challenge

After some people in the forum, Demigra seems to have 4D Mind Hax, as he is able to control heroes infinite zamsu.

Arceus would resist the mindhax anyways, regardless of whether or not its a thing. This is really stompy. Next up Demigra vs Khorne

This has also been done twice before apparently.

as far as I know, the last two threads were outdated and demigra was probably much weaker than the current version.

So either I'm blind or I actually see no resistance for Mind **** on Arceus profile. so why do some people here say that arceus resists mind manipulation?

Plates should null it.

They do power nullification. Mindhax is a power.

I feel like Arceus should have a resistance from the lake trio somewhere as well, but not entirely sure about that.

The resistance to mind manipulation comes from Giratina (who is unaffected by the red chain), also comes from Dialga and Palkia who are totally immune to the powers of two members of the lake trio.

Plates have also power nulled people who resist before. They've also likely had better showings than what Demigra's resisted anyways.

"Power nullification is a plate power and mindhax is a power"

That's a NLF of the fuckiest of varieties bro

Well, for a better answer, Arceus is responsible for ... The wgatsitswha face tower, which, no matter the mon, nullifes all levels, items and moves. Mewtwo is a thing, a thing with mindhax.

I really don't know why we don't assume people's hax are at least their dimension until proven wrong...

Just for clairified some things, 4D Mindhax is still debated because there is many suspicious things, Blue said he was going to do a CRT about this but never did

The strongest Mindhax in Pokemon is Cyrus', which was able to control both Dialga and Palkia (which are both 4th-Dimensional beings).

BlackPAIN99 said:
@NeoZex6399
is the mind manipulation of pokemon as strong as that of demigra or is it stronger? or in other words, is it 4d or not?
Giratina is immune to the red chain, which can totally control Dialga and Palkia.

And what about Possession? Does something like that work on Arceus or not? Again, I do not see any resistance. demigra also has duplication, and each one of his clones is as strong as the original, and they all have the same abilities, and they all seem to be separate entities. so we have 50 or more demigras trying to take over him or destroy his mind.

@The Causality

so far as I've heard he has controlled dragon ball hearos infinite zamasu so what should be wrong with his abilities? He also has two wins because of his mind hax so I do not understand the problem right now.

BlackPAIN99 said:
@The Causality
so far as I've heard he has controlled dragon ball hearos infinite zamasu so what should be wrong with his abilities? He also has two wins because of his mind hax so I do not understand the problem right now.
it was "" "" Debunked "" "" "a while ago, that's why we were waiting for blue CRT because we can not use a capacity that is not confirmed in a match

and the match paper mario with mind hax it's before the """"debunk""""

If you want, i can make a thread wher this is discuted

Wait, so this is being argued like it's not a stomp? Well... *cracks knuckles*

@Assalt. Arceus is the one getting like, the least changes that matter from that thread, so...

@Everyone. If this isn't a stomp, Arceus uses the move Stomp and performs the lowest of low diffs, regardless of the nature of Demigra's mindhax.

One, Arceus has 3 layers of 4D mind defense: natural resistance, passive barriers, and plates (Demigra would also have to mindhax not just the llama avatar to win, which is a feat in itself, but the entire Original Spirit, which is a Multiverse so big that well...let the link on Arceus's page explain).

Two, Arceus has such an AP advantage that a burp takes out everyone in all of DB, canon or otherwise. And given that Belch is a move (and a powerful one at that), I'm not even kidding. Demigra can't hurt him and even if he could, Arceus has both, passsive and active healing.

Three, possession is taken care of due to Ghost Plate.

Four, Demigra's resistances pale in comparison to Arceus's hax potency, even if Arceus didn't have resistance negation. Time stop, mind hax, etc. all fall to people below Arceus, like Uxie or Dialga. Heck, if Demigra's mindhax isn't 4-D, he gets outdone by Hypno. Freaking Hypno. And when it comes to mindhax/mindhax resistance, Hypno<Malamar<<<<<<<<Mewtwo<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<The Lake Trio (where the 4D mindhax kicks in, btw)<<<Dialga and Palkia<Giratina<<<<<any single one of Arceus's mindhax defenses.

Five, just...Arceus's hax as a whole. Even with the things getting removed, Demigra is outhaxed by any member of the Creation Trio (Except like, Palkia maybe. Don't get any ideas. Palkia still wrecks.), let alone Arceus. Demigra's survivability is useless here. Even if by some hilarious turn of circumstances Arceus can't kill Demigra, Arceus BFRs to the Distortion World or Lost Zone. Speaking of survivability...

Six, Arceus's own survivability. Say Demigra manages to get pst everything I listed, all of Arceus's defenses, all of Arceus's stats, and beats the llama. Congratulations. You took down one Avatar. There's (insert amount of universes in Pokémon * amount of humans and Pokémon in a single universe) llamas to go.

@Cal it's isn't Demigra who have AP advantage? he has the same feat statemate of Arceus aKa "Countless" but Arceus create countless timeline with Palkia and Dialga

Back