• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigras Biggest Challenge

Arceus is like a hair away from 2-A iirc. He just needs like one infinite statement lol.

@Causality. Forgive me if I sound rude when I'm saying this, as that's the last thing I want, but are you serious or kidding right now? If not, you (on your DN account, iirc) responded on the blog made about it, and Arceus has such an AP advantage that it's not even funny. There's a reason the literal only other 2-Bs that can claim victory over him (that have profiles, Ever) are from Warhammer (fuqq Khorne).

Akreious said:
Well, do we have any counter arguments against 4D mindhax?
We don't

but that's not too bad considering Arceus just goes POWERNULL

Cal's next rant thread: Specifically about Khorne, even though he has like one super powerful hax and a bunch of resists to Arceus having a wall of text

Well, it's due to the fact that all Pokémon and humans are part of the original spirit, but I don't want to derail the thread...

Also Arceus stomp

This is a stomp though

Also, just for the heck of it, let's go through Demigra's abilities, hax or otherwise, and see how it stacks up to Arceus.

• Superhuman Physical Characteristics: Addressed, and rekt by Arceus here.
  • Flight: Useless for obvious reasons. (even without Gravity lol)
  • Dark Magic: Negged by Dread Plate
  • Telepathy: See above for mindhax
  • Clairvoyance: Pretty much useless in a combat situation.
  • Chi Manipulation: Can't hurt Arceus.
  • Energy Manipulation: Negged by several different plates. Can't hurt Arceus.
  • Teleportation: Fighting the creator of the concept of space. Useless.
  • Enhanced Senses: ...
  • Ki sensing: I mean, it works, I guess.
  • Limited Matter Manipulation: Dialga and Palkia created all the matter in the Multiverse, so...
  • Illusion Creation: Precog ruins any advantage that could've possibly given.
  • Portal creation: See Teleportation.
  • Possession: Addressed above: Spooky Plate
  • Morality Manipulation: Dialga being gradually weakened did that on a much higher scale and more.
  • Time travel: The space argument, for time. Heck, a weakened Dialga nulled time travel before.
  • Duplication: Against many other people, this would be useful but...Demigra, man...you're outdone dude... Also, Arceus's range.
  • Afterimage: Useless
  • Absorption: Actually...that might potentially work (until another avatar comes)
  • Black Hole Creation: Won't hurt Arceus.
  • Resurrect the dead: Useless.
  • Mind Manipulation: Addressed above.
  • Explosion Manipulation: Can't hurt Arceus.
  • Transformation: Useless.
  • BFR: See Teleportation.
  • Transmutation: Not 100% sure if that'd work on Arceus or not.
  • Pocket Reality Manipulation: See Teleportation.
  • Space-Time Manipulation: Negged by Draco Plate.
  • Type 1 Immortality: Useless
  • Fire Manipulation: Negged by Flame Plate
  • Ice Manipulation: Negged by Icicle Plate
  • Telekinesis: Negged by Mind Plate
  • Reality Warping: Outclassed
  • Soul Manipulation: Outclassed by even the Lake Trio...
  • Invisibility: Precog + range/AoE
  • Power Null: Not good more versatile enough
  • Energy Absorption: Negged by a Plate. Proabably Meadow.
  • Statistics Amplification: Multiplying an infinitesimally small fraction gets you nowhere.
  • Life Manipulation: Useless
  • Poison Manipulation: Negged by Toxic Plate
  • Shapeshifting: Useless
  • Intangibility: Useless. Arceus beats the sh*t out of noncorporeals.
  • Homing Attack: Cant hurry Arceus.
  • Sealing: Outclassed
  • TPI: Arceus cant paradox now.

About transmutation... A weakened Palkia in lethargy, transmuted a guy into a Lickilicky, and materialized dreams into reality.

I think Arceus will be fine.

Again, Demigra has duplication so we have hundreds of demigras that can all act separately from each other, all as strong as the original ones, and all have the same skills, which presumes that there is an immense pressure on the mind of Arceus, and comes to that When a clone is destroyed, it still has all its abilities, only that it is pure energy now. that will go on until the whole multiverse is full of demigras energy which consists of thousands of demigras that all have passive 4d mindhax and will try to take over.

Was not there an attempt to put the dragon ball heroes verse on 2-A - high 2A? I say that ap is not as far apart as you think.

"Three, possession is taken care of due to Ghost Plate." Is there someone in the Pokemon who has tried to take over Arceus? who is as strong as demigra? if not NFL or game mechanics

his 4d mind hax and possession stands for now, in addition it is used by hundreds of demigras at the same time because of its duplication, and it is passive.

and again can arceus bfr'n pure energy? In addition he comes with something like Demigra has never fought. In addition, arzeus can not use all his abilities simultaneously, which makes him slower in his actions than demigra, some of which are passive abilities and hundreds of simultaneous plus time travels.

Hundreds of times 4-D mindhax is irelivant when he dies in one hit before he can duplicate that many times and gets power nulled, as well as Arceus having a layered resistance to that sort of thing. Attempts to put chraacters places mean absolutely nothing. Demigra may be countless, Arceus is countless times whatever the super huge number on Cal's blog is. Plates giving resistances has absolutely no reason to be game mechanics, nor NLF. Nobody's arguing it nopes stuff above Arceus. Demigra is way weaker. Considering that Arceus is superior to the people who created space itself, BFRing energy shouldn't be an issue.

BlackPAIN99 said:
Demigra has to deal with over billions upon billions of Arceus'. Duplication is only going to mitigate it.

But they aren't, they're only "IDK but alot" level which is far, far below Arceus' "ASJDOJIWAJIODIOJWIJODAOIIOJDSIOJADWIOJIOJW BIG" level.

Considering that Arceus apparently has the capabilities of every human ever, I'm sure he'd do fine in the National Football League ovo

He'd have to mindhax all those Arceus' at once, so, kinda moot.

Maybe. He still obliterates Demigra by breathing.

Read the blog on his page, that number is the number of counteless sets of universes that Arceus can output in terms of AP. Demigra is like 1. AP wise, Arceus is superior to all the non Warhammer 2-Bs.

1.) Duplication is still absolutely worthless here for Cal's reasons. If none of Demigras stuff is getting the job done, 100 x 0 is...still 0.

2.) An attempt doesnt mean much if it's incorrect. If not for lack of statements, Pokemon would be 2-A or higher by now.

3.) Doesn't matter. Possession falls under the ghost typing for obvious reasons, which gets nulled. That isn't NLF unless it was coming from someone infinitely stronger than Arceus and it is most definitely not game mechanics.

4,) Mind hax was severely debunked already by Cal.

5.) Given the fact that the Lake Trio BFR'd Dialga and Palkia when they were energy constructs in the anime, yes. Even then, he has the AP advantage so why BFR it when he can flat out destroy it? Also, Arceus using all abilities simuntaneously or not has literally no effect on this match, especially when Demigra can't either. Time Traveling is not working period here.

dragon ball characters have a natural sense of feeling the danger of their opponent, I doubt demigra at the presence of arceus is not immediately one hundred percent and takes security measures. let's face it, suppose arceus kills demigra on the first hit, then what? then demigra is pure energy that has kept all its abilities and then he has enough time for duplication and mind **** what yes passive. and he can take it over. and again dragon ball is maybe even high 2-A I would not be so sure about the ap difference.

They're the same chaos gods, and I'm fairly sure they retain their full capacities in fantasy.

You realize arceus can easily destroy energy? And that that high 2-A stuff was rejected and is irrelevant regardless since we're using 2-B versions?

They can sense danger due to ki. Arceus does have Ki, but it's not his main source of power, so Demigra is probably going to be quite unsuspecting.

You mean this?

I don't understand how each game is counted as a universe is greater than "countless". An unquantifiable amount of universes is unquantifiable.

You can't compare a large quantity to something that can't be quantified. So you can't definitively say that he has the AP advantage when you can't quantify Demigra's AP.

Well, it's not quanfiyable, but it's a very big unquantifyable, countless stacked on countless and such.

Countless is in each individual game. Demigra only has one degree of countlessness. So arceus, by virtue of having a countlessness degree of influence over that number is far, far superior to Demigra. If you don't like scaling like that, I'd avoid the tiers of high 1-B and 1-A, it only gets stranger from there.

I'm pretty sure 293 million * countless * countless * countless isn't comparable to just 'countless.'

Wokistan said:
Countless is in each individual game. Demigra only has one degree of countlessness. So arceus, by virtue of having a countlessness degree of influence over that number is far, far superior to Demigra. If you don't like scaling like that, I'd avoid the tiers of high 1-B and 1-A, it only gets stranger from there.
Why doesn't the countless in one game mean that game and all the other games? Why is each games statement of a countless multiverse added up?

I was under the impression that each game is a universe, not individual multiverses.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can't add or measure something that is unquantifiable. I believe you can't have a degree of countlessness.

Each game has countless universes, and Arceus is scaled to each game. You can compare one number infinities to another, and the same rules apply to vague terms such as countless.

Thing is, I'm pretty sure Demigra can't hurt Arceus. AP has been covered, as well as mindhax, and he doesn't have anything else that isn't covered by a CT pokemon. Seems like its still a stomp to me.

Back