• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra vs Dialga / D vs D

Just a quick explanation.
I don't try to troll or annoy any people with my matches. I always try to find a suitable pairing that sounds interesting in my head, but unfortunately often turns out to be stomp, but this doesn't happen through pure trolling but through ignorance about characters and their respective abilities, sometimes pure underestimating of the character is also part of it.

In addition, my English is not the best and formulations are often unclear. I hope it is at least understandable when it comes to longer texts.

Warren Valion said:
Oof.
What chance does Demigra actually have?
He has an Ap advantage. And...
Absorption, Soul Manipulation, Power Nullification, Possession, Corruption, Transmutation.
These are all abilities of which Dialga has no resistance on his side. So it would be nice to know if any of them are useful or not.

And ironically, he is weak against fighting attacks. But that probably doesn't count.

But they are all sure that Demigras Mind Hax does absolutely nothing, aren't they?

Since dialga's Type 1 abstract has been removed, Demigra can just scream and Kill Dialga. Not a vote,i'll just wait Cal or other people to arg for Dialga

So. Question.

If Giratina is Dialga's somewhat fair-equal, how is Strongest-Form Demigra who stomps Xeno Goku a fair matchup?

Same goes for Dialga, problem is these DB characters are at a level of AP where they breathe hard enough and these guys blow up instantly.

It's times like these that spite threads are made by people who dislike the re affirmed level of power. I wouldn't be surprised if DB characters were put up against 2-A's.

Akreious said:
So. Question.

If Giratina is Dialga's somewhat fair-equal, how is Strongest-Form Demigra who stomps Xeno Goku a fair matchup?
Xeno Goku is stronger than Makoukya Demigra tho by far. Unless you mean Hax wise or his new form.

DragonEmperor23 said:
It's times like these that spite threads are made by people who dislike the re affirmed level of power. I wouldn't be surprised if DB characters were put up against 2-A's.
LMAO!

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
>Mid-Godly and non-corporeality.
Goku gets stomped.
Can't Goku effect Non-Corporals? And depending on how long his Mid-Godly takes, I think Goku could have a chance at least.

Yes, what is non-corporeal in the case of Treigon?

its non-physical interaction comes from a non-canon itself that can damage Ghosts.

As far as I understand it.

Back