• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Turns out Tokitoki and Arceus were friends. Arceus shed the sky plate in memory of his fallen comrade. Arceus is out for vengeance. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

-
493Arceus Normal Dream
Arceus

Xenoverse demigra by eymsmiley-d8nowmb
Demigra

I think that only applies to the concepts of space and time.
Space, Time, Anti-Matter, Willpower, Knowledge and Emotion to be exact.

I assume that scaling from the creation trio and the Lake trio am i right?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Darkmon cns said:
Kevyn Souza said:
Arceus due conceptual manipulation.
I think that only applies to the concepts of space and time.
Space, Time, Anti-Matter, Willpower, Knowledge and Emotion to be exact.
Space,time,willpower won't affect Demigra for sure and i doubt about knowledge and emotion too_Only anti-matter

But still not giving any vote,until i see someone like SSYRYU1 give his opinion,since he is pretty much expert on DBXV,also you should wait for his upgrade thread

Space,time,willpower won't affect Demigra for sure and i doubt about knowledge and emotion too_Only anti-matter

Why exactly? Idk much about Demigra, sorry

Still wanting to know how demigra is damaging arceus in any way the pokemon cannot prevent. Also, just wondering, OP didnt forbid Arceus from summoning the creation trio lol.

Still kind of a stomp. Even if one plate is missing Arceus with nearly all of them is still kinda close to his 2-B form, which is massively above Demigra. You'll have to completely restrict Arceus to Low 2-C to make it more fair. And even then he'd still take it through more better hax.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Still kind of a stomp. Even if one plate is missing Arceus with nearly all of them is still kinda close to his 2-B form, which is massively above Demigra. You'll have to completely restrict Arceus to Low 2-C to make it more fair. And even then he'd still take it through more better hax.
what makes you think he is clous to his unseild from well seild?

Arceus's Low 2-C key is when he is missing plates, but not just one. More like 5 or 6 of them. Basically the Incomplete Arceus that canonically fought the trio in the movie. Even though Arceus is still incomplete with one plate missing, he, in this case, is much much stronger than he is when normally incomplete and is closer to his unsealed form than he normally is. So either he's close to 2-B with one plate missing or he's just a massively stronger Low 2-C with one plate missing, both options being massively above Mira. Hell I wouldnt be surprised if Arceus with one plate missing while keeping the rest is "At Least Low 2-C" honestly given the circumstances. So like I said, its still kind of a stomp.

Arceus's Low 2-C key is when he is missing plates, but not just one. More like 5 or 6 of them. Basically the Incomplete Arceus that canonically fought the trio in the movie. Even though Arceus is still incomplete with one plate missing, he, in this case, is much much stronger than he is when normally incomplete and is closer to his unsealed form than he normally is. So either he's close to 2-B with one plate missing or he's just a massively stronger Low 2-C with one plate missing, both options being massively above Mira. Hell I wouldnt be surprised if Arceus with one plate missing while keeping the rest is "At Least Low 2-C" honestly given the circumstances. So like I said, its still kind of a stomp.
</div>

no his unsealed from is when he is in the dimension he is omnipresint in his body is the seal not the plates they dont relat too strath.

Bump. Also, missing any plate equals low 2-C. Think of it as Undertale SOULs. You don't get that wondrous boost unless you have them all.

Oh yea I know it means Arceus is Low 2-C, what im saying is missing one plate makes him a massively more powerful Low 2-C than what he normally is. Basically its this

Normal Low 2-C Arceus is when Arceus is missing 5-6 plates, like in the movie

But here

Missing just one of them means Arceus is still low 2-C, but just a much stronger one than he normally is when missing more plates.

And thats why im saying its kind of a stomp. Normal Low 2-C arceus was already an equal challenge for Demigra. But as a stronger version due to just missing one plate, it'll be too much for Demigra to handle, along with Arceus's more/better hax.

tbh it all depends on if Demigra is able to absorb, mind control, or posses Arceus, if any of those work he would obviously win, time-space manip will likely cancel out as both control it at high levels, also if he can bring in resurrected and powered up fighters would matter to since those villainous fighters can reach god tier power with Demigra's help, also god ki, in xenoverse especially, seems to provide huge hax resistance, as all Demigra's abilities were resisted by Goku and Beerus due to god ki. So I'd say there is a good chance he will resist Arceus various hax if they are equal in power.

As to who wins this Arceus has 4D omnipresence, so normally id give it to him due to that, however Demigra being able to exist outside of time and space could honestly make that moot tbh, but regardless equalized it could go either way imo if they are blood lusted, but Demigra is much more malicious and calculated to, and would certainly want to take control of Arceus power from a safe distance, wheras I don't see Arceus striking first, so if we go in character I would say he would likely take the first attack, and if it works it would be to one shot take arceus power one way or another.

In the end though I would recommend waiting for DLC on Demigra, they are planning 4 DLC minimum over the next year and considering he has a new form not yet in xenoverse, and they refer to him multiple times in X2, and his attack set is in the code, it is highly likely we will see him get some upgrades with those DLC.

Mind control is repelled by the psyshic plate.

Possesion is countered by the ghost plate.

Arceus' time manipulation is leagues above demigra's, he literally created the concept of time.

Arceus not striking first? He is missing a plate, this arceus is the one who rampaged during the film, he will attack Demigra as soon as he is spotted. Even more in OP's scenario in which TokiToki was arceus friend lol.

Anyway, Ki blasts are likely to fall under the Fighting Plate or the psychic plate and punches are obviously Fighting.

Just pointing those out.

Basically this^

Pretty much all of what Demigra can do is childsplay to Arceus and in the worst case scenerio would get canceled by the other plates anyway. And do to being a stronger Low 2-C, Arceus still kinda stomps this.

How's this match even debatable? Arceus literally nullifies everything Demigra has with the plates. Demigra counters to concept, void, and causality manipulation are non-existent. Finally, Incomplete Arceus is an extremely lowball Low 2-C, Arceus simply waking up shook the multiverse and he stomped 3 low 2-C.

I thought this was set? I mean, Mira (who is above Demigra) is having trouble with Giratina and Arceus is casually above Giratina.

I agree with PaChi. Arceus is above Giratina and by Mira above Demigra who is struggling with Giratina on other thread. So Arceus beats Demigra. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back