• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Demon Form Lucifer is said to be as stronger as YHVH.

While fused Demiurge is just "considered to be approaching to YHVH's former glory"

I don't think it would be an stomp by any means, but Demi-Fiend still wins here.

I mean, Kyouji got rid of the Demi-Urge and he isn't as strong as Demi-Fiend... Demi took Metatron down too, i don't see why he can't do the same with Demi-Urge.

He defeated various of his aspects, Kagutsuchi, Metatron and the four archangels.

Probably, Lucifer practically made him his ace card against YHVH's during TDE, since he was preparing him for taking "The true enemy" (YHVH) down, note that this is Full Demon Demi-Fiend too.

õ║║õ┐«þ¥à said:
He defeated various of his aspects, Kagutsuchi, Metatron and the four archangels.
Probably, Lucifer practically made him his ace card against YHVH's during TDE, since he was preparing him for taking "The true enemy" (YHVH) down, note that this is Full Demon Demi-Fiend too.
Wow.

õ║║õ┐«þ¥à said:
Demon Form Lucifer is said to be as stronger as YHVH.
Whoa, I don't know where you got that from, but Lucifer isn't even in the same ball park as YHVH! The Demi-Fiend is about tied in strength compared to Lucifer, and despite what many people think, is not any more of a top tier in SMT than Lucifer is(possibly less). We currently don't know the difference in strength between the Demiurge and Lucifer, but it would be smart to assume that Metatron and Demiurge's fusion is stronger than Lucifer.

Full power Demiurge takes the win.

Whoa, I don't know where you got that from, but Lucifer isn't even in the same ball park as YHVH! The Demi-Fiend is about tied in strength compared to Lucifer, and despite what many people think, is not any more of a top tier in SMT than Lucifer is(possibly less). We currently don't know the difference in strength between the Demiurge and Lucifer, but it would be smart to assume that Metatron and Demiurge's fusion is stronger than Lucifer.

Full power Demiurge takes the win.

The power of beings such as Demiurge and Lucifer are highly inconsistent across the entire series. Personally, I think Nocturne Lucifer is far and away better than Demiurge as we see him in either Strange Journey or IV/IVA. (Also that IV/IVA Luci is inferior to Nocturne Lucifer, but that's a whole different can of worms)

That all being said, I'd chalk this up as inconclusive, since:

1) It wasn't stated which version of Demiurge Demi-Fiend was up against (Demiurge in IV was stated by Lucifer to be a pale imitation of God) or Strange Journey Demiurge, whose full power was apparently not enough to stand up against Mem Aleph and her servants (We also don't have any idea how powerful Lucifer in that game is in comparison to beings such as Mem Aleph, which further complicates matters).

and 2) Demi-Fiend's feats stop at the defeat of Lucifer, with his battle against the Great Will (whose exact identity we still don't know; it could be the Axiom or YHVH. There's strong evidence to support either the former and the latter) being left totally ambiguous.

Back