• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demetrius Delvarood vs Never Veola

A reader asked me yesterday who would win between their BoS selves. For once, despite being the writer I have no definite idea atm nor ever thought about it so.

Never Veola
DemeDV
NeverV
vs

Demetrius Delvarood

Context is that Veola calls him "Poor Demetrius" and makes Demetrius angry for the gag crossing beyond the bounds of characters he has met. They start 20 meters apart from each other.

Who wins and why?

I think Veola has the advantage here with Evil Glare, Malevolent Counterpart, and Anti-World Wonderland.

Mmmm, yeah. Thinking about it, I guess she's more likely to win with those.

While under normal conditions he would oneshot and also become faster than her at the start of the match by using wind amps, she generally opens with Evil Glare + Malevolent Counterpart if she sees some power (since this is BoS Never, the "skill slot" is empty, so she would copy his amps as soon as he used them).

Thus Demetrius can't outpace her as he would otherwise.

Evil Glare would lower his parameters at which point she will be not only cancelling out his amps but also being faster since he'll be debuffed.

Even though she would still not be stronger per se, at this point there would already be an opening for her to follow with AWW and end his chances or Hyperion Mode which would increase her own powers to a comparable level while further debuffing him as Evil Glare's effects would be intensified.

Also, thanks for voting, Prom!

I heard that the OP can also vote here, so I'll vote for Veola as well poor Demetrius.

N. Veola: 2 (Promestein, FateAlbane)

Demetrius:

Inconclusive:

Just to let this wrap up and because I'm satisfied with a brief and concise analysis, I'll vote Veola FRA.

Oh my god I'm free thank you so much.

HopeRes
When you had lost all hope but this happens like

N. Veola: 3 (Promestein, FateAlbane, Mr. Bambu)

Demetrius:

Inconclusive:

Now I just wait for the grace and can add this, yay!

EDIT: Well, grace is done. They both got upgraded to Small Building Lvl but it was the exact same ammount of change to both so the match result doesn't change at all. Adding this!

yeah I gotchu boyo

Back