• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta's "rays of light" CRT (Boruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro can someone make the thread first so we can get it solidified?

Cause I'd hate to calc a feat then know it can't be used

I mean, I personally do agree he aim dodged light fang, but if all the arguments can be debunked, then I'd have no problem with it being used.

I'm not so sure about everything being debunked yet. So far as I'm aware all of the information that have currently was brought up the last time it was revised.

Looking back at it, Naruto never actually dodged the Light Fang itself, he only moved out of the way once Madara moved his head. However, he did react to the Light Fang (he jolted and prepared to move), so he would get FTL reactions (M3X's calc).

They just missed in my view. Or alternatively he dodged the wind up. The drones don't instantly fir
Sorry, but what the novel states is > your view. It literally states that Naruto dodged the laser. And actually, he dodged twice.

Looking back at it, Naruto never actually dodged the Light Fang itself, he only moved out of the way once Madara moved his head. However, he did react to the Light Fang (he jolted and prepared to move), so he would get FTL reactions (M3X's calc).
I disagree that Naruto didn't dodge the laser. Can you create a thread for light fang? Since you are creating a lot of threads recently and helping us out with them.

Sorry, but what the novel states is > your view. It literally states that Naruto dodged the laser. And actually, he dodged twice.
While depowered and unable to produce chakra. So weakened that he had to use a bucket and motorcycle to escape drones that could not reliably bit him on said motorcycle.

Are you trying to counter my point? Because that's not an argument against it.

We are not. The CRT was accepted, the thread can be closed if you want. Discussing Naruto Retsuden feats doesn't affect the thread.

They can. State that Naruto scales massively above his BM from the War Arc. The justifications for the others should remain the same.

"Normal human reactions". Dude literally went FTE while not being able to use chakra. That statement is useless.

That statement is useless.
Considering how much of a plot point it is that he's nerfed to incredibly low levels, the fact that we're suggesting he can easily preform a feat far beyond virtually everyone else until the end of the series twice is at issue.

Especially since both times involved tilting a motorcycle with passenger on it.

No, you consider this a problem, no one else. Naruto as an adult is literally stronger than 40% of all other characters, whether in base form or not using chakra. He is still naturally strong without being able to use chakra, even being able to be FTE for some characters. Stop mentioning the motorcycle, do you really think this is an argument? It's just a motorcycle, Naruto used it to get out of a small place where drones were attacking them. And seriously, motorcycle? This is the biggest bullshit that has ever been in a Naruto novel. Do you mean that Sasuke has a limit to how far he can go with Susano'o (200km), even though he can go much further than that, since he used a motorcycle to get 200km above the Earth.

Stop mentioning the motorcycle, do you really think this is an argument?
Yes, or at least its part of a greater argument. Because its a literal motorcycle that he's riding in to outrun drones due to lack of energy and follows him using a bucket to stop a drone.

Its little bit hard to explain what Happen in the Novel, since Naruto Use Motorcycle its would be just reaction I think.
I don't know if the Maxima laser Firing from his back Or Side.

Its little bit hard to explain what Happen in the Novel, since Naruto Use Motorcycle its would be just reaction I think.
Naruto tilts the motorcycle out of the way to avoid some lasers. So if we scaling him to their speed it wouldn't' just be reactions
I don't know if the Maxima laser Firing from his back Or Side.
Drones were chasing Naruto. So they came from his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back