• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Delta from Boruto VS Saiyan Saga Piccolo.

Speed is equalized.

Fight Location - Archipelago (Dragon Ball FighterZ)

Delta - 0
Piccolo - 0
Yhwach claps both wym (Inconclusive) - 0

Last edited:
Delta AP stomps, she's 13x stronger. There is no other key where this is fair since goku's next key is him at 19 zettatons which is 49x stronger than delta so he AP stomps harder. Change it to Piccolo or something since he is massively above 177 exatons so the difference is only 2.2x and piccolo can close that gap because he is far above that value.

Delta AP stomps, she's 13x stronger. There is no other key where this is fair since goku's next key is him at 19 zettatons which is 49x stronger than delta so he AP stomps harder. Change it to Piccolo or something since he is massively above 177 exatons so the difference is only 2.2x and piccolo can close that gap because he is far above that value.
even then Delta is superior to someone who can one shot Toneri

Naruto is probably not even far behind from that For example here is the Last only Full BSM Naruto>>50% BSM Naruto>>>>Tenseigan Toneri>Moon splitter feat
The moon splitting feat is not what naruto spsm scales to. He scales to the six paths catastrophic planetary construction which is 403 exatons. But please correct me if I'm wrong...

If you change it Piccolo it could be fair since even though Delta has The AP advantage Piccolo is Faster than her or U can change it to Raditz the AP gap would be low then & Raditz is Faster

The only way I see Piccolo winning is if the blast multiplier is high enough (no calc) and Piccolo's experience.
Edit: Forgot speed was equalized, I can now see this go either way.

Last edited:
SO6Ps Naruto only scales to half of it so Moon splitter is the strongest feat he scales too
I see, so toneri is 355 exatons and BSM naruto much stronger and one shots while his SPSM is far stronger than that and that's what delta scales to. So from what I have I think it goes, 355 exatons = Toneri <<< BSM naruto <<< delta < SPSM naruto.
Piccolo scales to exactly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 177.6 Exatons, You can find the exact scale on the blog in the db verse page. It seems pretty even and the gap is 2x but it seems to be less because piccolo scales so high.

I see, so toneri is 355 exatons and BSM naruto much stronger and one shots while his SPSM is far stronger than that and that's what delta scales to. So from what I have I think it goes, 355 exatons = Toneri <<< BSM naruto <<< delta < SPSM naruto.
Piccolo scales to exactly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 177.6 Exatons, You can find the exact scale on the blog in the db verse page. It seems pretty even and the gap is 2x but it seems to be less because piccolo scales so high.
Its larger then that
Toneri did that feat as a side effect so it is slightly below him
BSM has alot more > then that as a 50% chakra version overpowered Toneris 355 exaton attack and then one shot toneri

Its larger then that
BSM has alot more > then that as a 50% chakra version overpowered Toneris 355 exaton attack and then one shot toneri
We scale toneri to his attack so why would he scale above? And Naruto was at half power? I don't really know about that but I doubt it because if that was true then SPSM would be small planet level for the 2x increase which he's not on the wiki.

Its larger then that
If you've got evidence for that, you could always make a CRT to get the ratings changed.

We scale toneri to his attack so why would he scale above? And Naruto was at half power? I don't really know about that but I doubt it because if that was true then SPSM would be small planet level for the 2x increase which he's not on the wiki.

He was at 50% chakra so it isn't two times just something that is much higher

Well there is no reason for naruto to be far stronger at full power then at half if half chakra doesn't mean half power. So toneri < 50% BSM < full power BSM <<< SPSM

Back