• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

Again your playing semantics now.
You are the one that said the body required a soul to move I am proving otherwise its not semantics.
Im not giving her abilities, your trying to make the assumption she doesn't have a soul with zero basis.
If everything I said is 0 basis I guess.
Prove it. Because being a cyborg ain't cutting it.
I have done with several reasons as to why being a complete cyborg being the basis behind them.

Delta doesn't have a soul in her Cyborg body, she died and came back in a new body, and Soul jumping isn't something Delta has, in fact Soul jumping is limited to 1 character in the entire series.

No because you're putting a human soul into a human with a soul already.
Humans are off limits. Even in OP minks (animal people) consider humans animals too.
Yet she can take part of people's souls? What happens to the animal souls. Honestly this explanation doesnt really make much sense.

Chrome can attack everyone that does not resist her illusions at the same time. The illusions basically kill the mind.
What in the actual hell type of broken ability is this?
Is it like the illusions hurt you?

And wouldn't Observation Haki break the illusion? The user can see that there is no "aura" or "voice" in the illusions, and then the regular Observation Haki would let her fight?
Animals also have souls but aren't off limits, so? If something is blocking humans, it's not having a soul.
Human soul into Human ≠ Human soul into animals.

Again, Cracker's soldiers have sentience comparable to the user and Luffy, they can still be turned into homies.
Yet she can take part of people's souls? What happens to the animal souls. Honestly this explanation doesnt really make much sense.
This has nothing to do with it.
We're talking about turning inanimate objects and animals into minions.
She can take out the soul of a human and place it into other things, not including humans.

Heck, she can't put them into corpses, are corpses sentient? It's just a drawback of the ability, there's no "sentience factor", and any "sentience factor" is headcanon.

I should also remind everyone to rather judge characters based on how they work in the story as oppose to their classification. because a lot of authors often use Android/cyborg/robot as synonyms without knowing the differences, most egregious example being the Androids from dragonball who are Objectively Cyborgs and not Androids.

And wouldn't Observation Haki break the illusion? The user can see that there is no "aura" or "voice" in the illusions, and then the regular Observation Haki would let her fight?
Maybe an illusion without mist flames; an illusion with mist flames is legit just reality warping. You can't just sense your way around that.

We're talking about turning inanimate objects and animals into minions.
She can take out the soul of a human and place it into other things, not including humans.

Heck, she can't put them into corpses, are corpses sentient? It's just a drawback of the ability, there's no "sentience factor", and any "sentience factor" is headcanon.
You are right about the corspes thing and it does invalidated sentience, so what is different about a corpse and a robot. Especially a robot that used to be human.

Maybe an illusion without mist flames; an illusion with mist flames is legit just reality warping. You can't just sense your way around that.
Not all their illusions are Real Illusions, they can use both, and here i think normal illusions are more lethal, way more.

So Chrome has two types of illusions:

Illusions that affect the 5 Senses and can possibly kill if the target believes in it.

And Real Illusions (Reality Warping) that are physically real.

Yeah, your mind belives the damage is real aand then it just happens, and you die.

Illusions at this level can fool 6th sense.

And they bypass resistances, a few layers.

from what I can understand Crona, Ryuko and Delta Resist .
Im unsure of Ryuko though because I don't think this Ryuko has planet level mindhax.

Delta doesn't have a soul in her Cyborg body, she died and came back in a new body, and Soul jumping isn't something Delta has, in fact Soul jumping is limited to 1 character in the entire series.
This is extremely iffy. Being a fully mechanical cyborg has never meant that a being has no soul nor is this ever said for delta.

This is extremely iffy. Being a fully mechanical cyborg has never meant that a being has no soul nor is this ever said for delta.
Being a robot has, being a full cyborg is stated on wiki to being a robot essentially which is what Delta is. And on top of that Delta has literally died and came back from a small robot landing on some weird pod connected to other bodies, not from soul jumping.

This is what I found about Merlin's Resistance to Mind Manipulation:

The Demon King granted her information on all the secret arts and mysteries of the underworld and protection against the brainwashing of the Goddess Clan.

So she's Resistant to the Brainwashing/Possession from individual members of the Goddess Clan?

Ok but that's not proof. If she has to physically move her consciousness from one body to another why are we assuming her souls not in her current body?
I was actually wrong about that I thought she did but no just a robot lands in a pod at Kara base and one of her bodies comes to life.

Being a robot has, being a full cyborg is stated on wiki to being a robot essentially which is what Delta is. And on top of that Delta has literally died and came back from a small robot landing on some weird pod connected to other bodies, not from soul jumping.
and again, Delta was still originally human from as much info we have on her, she wasn't just straight up created from scratch. A Robot has no soul, a fully mechanical being that was formerly human does.

anyway who all resists mind manip here, otherwise Chrome is taking down a few enemies in 1 go.
Apparently from how Chrome's illusions work
"However, if the enemy is aware that they are experiencing an illusion, it will have no effect on them and does not exist."

Observation Haki would break the illusion (prior to the Mist Flames). I need to see how Mist Flames work more before I argue against it more
You are right about the corspes thing and it does invalidated sentience, so what is different about a corpse and a robot. Especially a robot that used to be human.
Robots are mechanical, corpses are rusted dead people.
I need to see a similarity between Delta and a corpse.
Mist Flames from what I see are just illusions brought to the real world.
What stops the ability from being homiefied?
Yeah, your mind belives the damage is real aand then it just happens, and you die.

Illusions at this level can fool 6th sense.

And they bypass resistances, a few layers.
This is so broken

I was actually wrong about that I thought she did but no just a robot lands in a pod at Kara base and one of her bodies comes to life.
Yes from the drone that was connected to her. I.E. without it that she can't function her bodies. So again why are we assuming she has no soul or it's in some remote area.

and again, Delta was still originally human from as much info we have on her, she wasn't just straight up created from scratch. A Robot has no soul, a fully mechanical being that was formerly human does.
what is the difference between a fully mechanical being that can upload their mind through data compared to a robot that can do the same through data. One being previously human has 0 to do with anything. They are practically one and the same. If she just had the one body you woul dhave a point, but she doesnt and has revived herself after completely blowing herself to bits.

Back