• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

This is what I found about Merlin's Resistance to Mind Manipulation:

The Demon King granted her information on all the secret arts and mysteries of the underworld and protection against the brainwashing of the Goddess Clan.

So she's Resistant to the Brainwashing/Possession from individual members of the Goddess Clan?
It’s apparently from blocking Cusack’s mind control, but I have no idea how potent that is.

Not all their illusions are Real Illusions, they can use both, and here i think normal illusions are more lethal, way more.
Future arc and up, everyone adds mist flames to their illusions. Otherwise they would legit fail against most of the cast.

The point of an illusionist is to make the illusion as real as possible, so while she still uses illusions with no mist flames and sometimes she mixes them with real illusions, it's ooc for that to be her focus.

what is the difference between a fully mechanical being that can upload their mind through data compared to a robot that can do the same through data. One being previously human has 0 to do with anything. They are practically one and the same. If she just had the one body you woul dhave a point, but she doesnt and has revived herself after completely blowing herself to bits.
I just said the difference. One was originally human. The other wasn't. E.G. Dr. Gero has a soul because he's originally human. Android 16 doesn't because he was never human. Delta being turned into a Robot means nothing because she was still originally human in the 1st place.

I just said the difference. One was originally human. The other wasn't. E.G. Dr. Gero has a soul because he's originally human. Android 16 doesn't because he was never human. Delta being turned into a Robot means nothing because she was still originally human in the 1st place.
Dr gero is not a completely modified human.

Except she can blow her bodies up and just upload herself elsewhere, Dr Gero is completely incomparable to Delta. When he died he died.

Delta is likely a past human who was completely remade she is as much of a corpse as a corpse can be just alive and modified.
Corpses are killed people.
Delta was never killed, she was just modified.

And most likely, she's not remade since she can switch consciousnesses into different bodies.

Yeah Chrome should be able to Mindhax Merlin and Bambi herself.
Information Analysis would reveal these weaknesses for the characters.

Except she can blow her bodies up and just upload herself elsewhere, Dr Gero is completely incomparable to Delta. When he died he died.
TBF Dr. Hero either never had the chance to self-destruct (Seeing as Android 18 originally had a bomb in her) or was to cowardly to put a bomb in his own body.

What is a 7th sense? I thought Kyoka can only remove the 5 senses.
Both Lector and Panther Lily, the latter specifically states its the 6th and/or 7th, stated that Erza unlocked more senses, such as the 6th and/or 7th, in her fight with Kyoka that allow her to fight even when her other senses are gone.
What is her sixth sense then?
Likely Magic sensing, but they aren't explained super well, but visually we can see Erza without senses is basically in a void like state even her magic sensing is ineffective, despite this her extra senses allow her to still fight

Delta was never killed, she was just modified.
She blew herself up....
And most likely, she's not remade since she can switch consciousnesses into different bodies.
She literally stated that she was completely modified that is her being remade.
...the assumption is that your soul is tied to your body till proven otherwise
Good thing she could blow up her entire body and literally upload her mind into a new one. If her soul is tied to her body she should have died. So it clearly is not.

From what I'm seeing, Merlin's taking an L from ass resistances

I vote Merlin next tbh, she has no loopholes to get around it and she doesn't have strong enough resistances

Or the soul doesn’t die since there’s more backup bodies for it to occupy?
And how does the soul move there. In Naruto when you die your soul goes to the pure land unless you are someone like Dan who can only stay around briefly, or an otsutsuki with a Karma mark or Orochimaru with a curse mark or Hagoromo himself. Delta has none of those things.

Both Lector and Panther Lily, that latter specifically states its the 6th and/or 7th stated that Erza unlocked more senses, such as the 6th and/or 7th, in her fight with Kyoka that allow her to fight even when her other senses are gone.
So not really a 7th sense but just a 6th sense (whether it be being able to sense a person's life force/magic power/curse power/etc.)

Back