• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

I actually don't care about Bleach at all in this instance.

Until someone can find where it says "affecting part of a soul does not count as a full soul manip", then it doesn't matter
Oh that was just out of curiosity.

Lets put it like this. Big Mom can take parts of someone's soul and put it in something. You say this counts as one soul. What if she takes another piece of someone's soul and puts it in something else? Does this now count as a second soul even though they are both smaller fragments of the original?

So you would agree with Bleach soul hax and resistances being in the octillions?
I'm pretty sure there's a Wuxia verse around in the wiki that has some extraordinarily high soul manip potency because it's setting, everything has a soul, including each individual blade of grass.

............. I'll have to apologise Rocker. It seems atomic souls will be making an appearance.
Apparently so, in fact let us take this further, every verse where you can pull out bits of people life force you should be able to multiply that by how much a single person could have -_-

This means in Naruto each person should have at least 5 souls due to arms and legs having souls as seen by orochimaru. Heck 1 animal could have its life sucked out immediately by some hell creature in boruto while a human took forever, so by that logic divide the time difference and that is how many souls a single humans has.

Last edited:
The wiki does not consider half soul without reason to.... this has an obvious reason to when people are literally paying bits of their life force.

It doesnt make it partial soul manip because it is just soul manip. Still doesnt stop t from being only parts of peoples souls that she has taken and used.

You are not making sense its not about geting "half soul manip" or whatever it is about her potency which we know how it orks. She is not taking the full soul of peopel she is taking parts of their souls. She does not have 10,000 souls she has parts of 10,000 souls, that is a fact.
Rocker.

Big Mom is manipulating 10 thousand souls.

It doesn't matter if she's absorbed the entire thing, she's manipulating it, which means it counts.

Does anyone here even have Planetary Mind hax Resistance? If not then Corona yeets. fitting
Via the logic I'm seeing, each square inch of the Mad Blood doesn't affect an entire planet and it's the sum of the Black Blood that's planetary, so it wouldn't take planetary soul resistance to counter a portion of the Mad Blood.

So from this logic, anyone who has soul manip can resist it until the amount of Black Blood that correlates with their soul is applied.

Rocker.

Big Mom is manipulating 10 thousand souls.

It doesn't matter if she's absorbed the entire thing, she's manipulating it, which means it counts.
Firstly show me her manipulating 10,000 souls at once non of the scans above show that. We just know that she is by some unknown way ( at least to me) payed a bit of people's souls yearly.

Then lets see how her manipulating 10,000 souls somehow relates in anyway to 1 of her homies resistance.

Then we can do you 3 times.

Last edited:
What if Crona gets blown up and her soul destroyed first? Does Asura still come out somehow or is it only when her will gets low or something?

I didn't even mention Merlin's instant, spammable BFR teleportation till now, but she can genuinely just teleport people countries away

Idk who is going out here I would go with what is voted I guess. Just what to say that for Delta I see her just absorbing the reishi bullets and firing them back.

I have to go for now, but Merlin definitely isn't being eliminated this round. She's got goos enough hax and just magical bs to stick around.

What if Crona gets blown up and her soul destroyed first? Does Asura still come out somehow or is it only when her will gets low or something?
Assuming Asura has type 8 immortality based on humanity's fear, he just respawns (wich shouldn't be just possibly, there's a reason Crona had to sacrifice themself to seal him ). Assuming he doesn't then gg.

Via the logic I'm seeing, each square inch of the Mad Blood doesn't affect an entire planet and it's the sum of the Black Blood that's planetary, so it wouldn't take planetary soul resistance to counter a portion of the Mad Blood.

So from this logic, anyone who has soul manip can resist it until the amount of Black Blood that correlates with their soul is applied.
Madness Wavelength =/= Mad Blood

hollows have stronger souls then humans Aaroniero claims to have 33k hollow souls fused to make him + a lieutenant soul thats the arrancar arc, time skip when everyone gets stronger to the theousand year blood war last arc bambi who has captain level if not higher

how strong is crona soul?

well no because the reishi bullet isnt touching her it gets confirmed into energy in her eye and then she can release it as a reishi bullet from the other. Else she would implode with a rasengan.
she breaks it down into energy/chakra in the naruto verse would she chang bambis reishi tho?

well no because the reishi bullet isnt touching her it gets confirmed into energy in her eye and then she can release it as a reishi bullet from the other. Else she would implode with a rasengan.
Then she can just increase the size. Thanks to skalverei she has plenty of reishi to go around.

It's not how we treat soul manip either, but since we're making an exception for "partial souls", we can make an exception for "partial minds" right?
I am just guessing that you are really not understanding what I am saying.... Or not trying to understand.

Back