• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

outside of Erza who can counter Bambi's transmutation.
Can:Chrome won't get hit due to illusions ( i think ), Erza resist transmutation, Delta can seemingly absorb it by transmuting the reishi into chackra.

Might be able to: Asura might survive it if type 8 is legit ( but if he does, then he's probably too broken to be here. ), Merlin can TP out of the way, but trying to block is probably a bad idea.

Probably dies: Ryuko ( only has dodging and shockwaves, if it works ), Big mom (only has dodging and shockwaves, too) Chrona ( only has dodging. Kishin's soul affecting the entire world is too flowery imo )

Correct me if i am wrong but does sklaverei let bambi use the abilties of whoever she absorbs? Iirc Quilge used slaverei on ayon and completely merged and subjugated him.

Brook has ******* 10k soul hax and is fighting Black Maria? C'mon Oda, this guys is Yonkou Level at least.
He did blitz Big mom over the water and cut her homie in half
30K soul resistance isnt going to change much atm lol
This is for the wavelength (sound thingy) right?

Does it get negged if she covers her ears? Her Observation Haki would tell her an attack of that magnitude is coming and she's know to cover her ears

Can:Chrome won't get hit due to illusions ( i think ), Erza resist transmutation, Delta can seemingly absorb it by transmuting the reishi into chackra.
Delta can only absorb so much until she's unable, Naruto was able to counter it just by making his Rasengan bigger by pumping more chakra into it and Erza can't resist the soul manip that's with the reishi

How large is Bambi's AOE
she flys and fights at a distance also this is her omni direction explosion attack BEFORE using her Volstandig AMP
bleach-4528473-2777682696aa848095c43ddf8f20e81c.jpg

Rocker: Partial souls
Me: Partial minds since mind manip and soul manip work exactly the same on the wiki
Rocker:
Except our reasonings were completely different and had 0 correlation apart from but using the words partial but yes quote me...
Okay and there are 10,000 homies? Also it says they move by her power not that they are controlled by her in fact the second scans says that their soul controls their movements. Even assuming this is the case based on what you said.

Brook's potency > theirs
How does what you out there related to her resistance? We see brook knock down a handful of them surely you aren't saying that each of those souls there is 10,000 in potency/resistance? And it doesn't seem like there are 10,000 souls around brook. And finally I am unsure how this relates to big mom's resistance.

Does it get negged if she covers her ears? Her Observation Haki would tell her an attack of that magnitude is coming and she's know to cover her ears
Absolutely not. getting into the range of a madness wavelength is like being bombarded by madness inducing radiowaves.
Unless a character's force field can block wi-fi or something then it can't be stopped, only resisted.

Except our reasonings were completely different and had 0 correlation apart from but using the words partial but yes quote me...

Okay and there are 10,000 homies? Also it says they move by her power not that they are controlled by her in fact the second scans says that their soul controls their movements. Even assuming this is the case based on what you said.

How does what you out there related to her resistance? We see brook knock down a handful of them surely you aren't saying that each of those souls there is 10,000 in potency/resistance? And it doesn't seem like there are 10,000 souls around brook. And finally I am unsure how this relates to big mom's resistance.
Anyways
30K soul resistance isnt going to change much atm lol
This argument is useless now

Delta can only absorb so much until she's unable, Naruto was able to counter it just by making his Rasengan bigger by pumping more chakra into it
Yeah this is Naruto who has an absolutely ludicrous amount of chakra and he was cutting it close. Bambi is not getting close to that

I just want to say, don't vote in Chrome yet, i just asked Yung if she would kill IC... and if she does a lot of the survivor die.

Yeah this is Naruto who has an absolutely ludicrous amount of chakra and he was cutting it close. Bambi is not getting close to that
Bambi has enough spirit energy to surpass post timeskip captains who have enough spirit energy to last 3 months and Ichigo who has enough to fight for 3 months straight and still not be tired. Naruto's Chakra reserves aren't a high bar to reach and we blatantly see her create a massive one before she even uses Vollstandig

in that case i'd say either Ryuko Chrona or Big mom die here, since imo Bambi can realiably kill any of them.

Bambi has enough spirit energy to surpass post timeskip captains who have enough spirit energy to last 3 months and Ichigo who has enough to fight for 3 months straight and still not be tired.
I doubt you can use ichigo to scale and in fact I doubt you can scale stamina across in that way. Also stamina =/= energy amount. Stamina is the amount of energy you use in comparison to how much you have. Someone can have far more energy than another yet have less stamina because they use far more of it for an attack for example.

big moms soul Manipulation isnt on the same level of Bambi's
The explosion isn't a soul, it's an explosion which has no soul inside of it.
That means it can be inhabited by a soul, which means it can be homiefied.
Are these homies souls?
Homies are objects (trees, clouds, flames, grass, water, candy, food, etc) with souls placed in them by big mom's powers.

Back