• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

Yes

Merlin hasn't been eliminated while i've been away, right? I don't want another Meli situation where my character is elim'd when i'm not there to argue for them.
Meli, Merlin, even the names are similar, i think you should pay attention, the next time you return she may be gone. Kekw

If it's purely illusions, wouldn't Chrome get caught in the AOE then?
I do remember KHR having physical illusions, however.

That doesnt matter when they are still partial souls. Just because they can form creatures doesnt mean the creatures are comparable soul wise to a normal human. I mean they are literally not comparable when they are formed from parts of peoples souls.
The wiki does not consider "half a soul", they consider it "a soul".
The soul is independent from the user, making it its own soul.

Them being "partial souls" does not make it "partial soul manip".
We don't give someone half soul manip for cutting a soul in half.
We don't give someone half soul manip for ripping half of their soul out.
There should be no difference.

If it's purely illusions, wouldn't Chrome get caught in the AOE then?
I do remember KHR having physical illusions, however.
She can create force fields and real illusions, since they wouldn't be focusing in her i don't think she would have a hard time surviving with them.

fires lasers, good cqc decent energy absorption and transformation and chrome is undetectable with illusions and knows everyones abilities
CQC is a terrible idea with Crona unless you've got godly resistances to their abilities. Chrome could potentially use Real Illusions to bring Mukuro to the battle.

............. I'll have to apologise Rocker. It seems atomic souls will be making an appearance.

So you would agree with Bleach soul hax and resistances being in the octillions?

The first affected a normal soul, he would scale to the original not the result.
It's still worse than a full soul rip out.

"Madness of Fear passively spreads madness all over the world with his sheer presence. Those driven mad by him are either instantly incapacitated, turned into his follower or driven to suicide"

the wavelength type madness with planetary range and potency only happens with kishin taking control, i think.

So you would agree with Bleach soul hax and resistances being in the octillions?
I actually don't care about Bleach at all in this instance.

Until someone can find where it says "affecting part of a soul does not count as a full soul manip", then it doesn't matter

The wiki does not consider half soul without reason to.... this has an obvious reason to when people are literally paying bits of their life force.

It doesnt make it partial soul manip because it is just soul manip. Still doesnt stop t from being only parts of peoples souls that she has taken and used.

You are not making sense its not about geting "half soul manip" or whatever it is about her potency which we know how it orks. She is not taking the full soul of peopel she is taking parts of their souls. She does not have 10,000 souls she has parts of 10,000 souls, that is a fact.

I'm honestly not sure how this works. Is it something that Merlin would be able to block? Is it even physical?
No, it's not something a shield would block either. It's like a radio wave being broadcasted over a large area around the user.
But afaik it would only happen if Crona falters and Kishin takes control

how they stop the mind hax you ask? they dont :cool:

erza and bambi nope
merlin magic and big mom haki future sight maybe but seems to potent

Back