• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

That's assuming that the blood gets through the Attack Reflection and the Forcefield on Busoshoku Haki.

The scream is a contingency incase the blood somehow gets through the Buso
The blood is not like a punch it would be eating through the haki I am pretty sure.

Then that means the blood is already on her and absorbing her.

Ok then, KingTempest. I can't quote that though, and the range is seemingly not that good and is best at close range?
This is everything but close range.
Considering Merlin consistently teleports away from her opponents and uses massive AOE spells to deal with them, I don't think it'd work for taking her out.
The scream is primarily a contingency to push away the blood if it makes contact to Linlin. I doubt it'd do much to Merlin

Wait a minute.

Isn't regular Crona's willpower dogshit?

What's stopping her from getting knocked out by regular Haoshoku?

Okay just asking because ryuko has memory manip resistance so she wouldnt have clones
What requires memory manip is creating clones of people from ryuko's memories, like clones of Satsuki since she's not here.

she can still totally make clones of Ryuko tho

None of them really have no defense against it aside from flying but Crona can fly too so that kinda falls weirdly.

If Dorothy is killed by Crona is it via suicide or Absorption?

because Absorption would just give Crona Dorothy's abilities

So what stops Big Mom from just pushing it away with shockwaves and flying sword slashes..?

I'd say barrier/shields>> flight, flight just means they have the minimum needed to dodge it, and Crona can fly too.

Regardless, the mad blood is a last case scenario, so it shouldn't be that much of an issue for discussion now

Back