• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

That’s up to interpretations now, because he said he’s grown beyond it and used his strongest spell, which he only uses when he breaks his limits.
no, it's clearly referring to that based on this my Limit eh?, guess you still got a lot to learn about me, ill show you the spell I learned way back then"
his highlighting Dorothy's ignorance of his past.

I mean obviously her scream is not as strong as her normal attacks...
Oh you mean the scream.

0859-012.png

Nope

Also, when a character is removed, all effects from their powers are "cleaned" right? That's what happened in the previous thread at least

I am getting confused the sound wave doesnt mind hax. Also this just means that everyone else gets taken ou tbut BM, Delta and Dorothy if Crona does not somehow take the others out herself.

That seems more like an AP thing than anything else.
Maybe not mind but im pretty sure its madness + fear
yep everyone is a fruit
GW is the blender
and crona is the grinder everyone is collateral smosh

Also, when a character is removed, all effects from their powers are "cleaned" right? That's what happened in the previous thread at least
If you mean if they'll get out if they manage to kill Dorothy before someone else kills them/they fall asleep, then yes.

wait so it is just haki again, then people here should be capable of resisting the scream to an extent...
The scream isn't connected to the Haki.

Her son can take the haki portion, couldn't take the scream.

They're both produced at the same time, but they're not linked.

Edit: I said they wouldn't be knocked out, but they'd be incapacitated by the scream since Chiffon states that the scream in itself incapacitated people before they even mentioned Haki.

Because if she's tapped by the Madness, she'll be put into that state
Ah. I see. Conquerors can be overpowered by will, so I'm not entirely sure that'd work on Merlin.

How do you know it's the scream itself knocking people out and not the haki though? They're both there at the same time.

You know the clones know all of the original’s abilities, and memories right? If there’s no AP amps, then no one gets stronger. Even so, Dorothy can simply keep creating more by thinking.
The. why would they fight ryuko? Also are these the clones that require memory reading to create because ryuko resists memory manip

Also would they be life fiber hybrids? Because if so they cant hurt Ryuko due to her having shinra koketsu's invulnerability to damage from life fibers

I am voting Crona, she will use her powers way too much and become a target.
I disagree Crona has the ability to absorb people into their blood thus gaining their abilities this would work on everyone in the dimension but delta since she doesnt have blood.

I disagree Crona has the ability to absorb people into their blood thus gaining their abilities this would work on everyone in the dimension but delta since she doesnt have blood.
Delta not having blood doesn't stop her from getting absorbed? It has nothing to do with the target's blood, only Crona's.

Delta not having blood doesn't stop her from getting absorbed? It has nothing to do with the target's blood, only Crona's.
It says that the target gets absorbed into their blood?

Nvm I am mixing up their to mean Crona from their meaning the target. Well Delta does have the option of flight to escape the blood and can regen missing parts.

Again.

They resist the Haki portion.

They don't resist the scream without feats of resisting screams of that nature.
Screen_Shot_2021-03-31_at_4.45.23_PM.png

Btw, any idea would be fighting who? Cause Chrome and Dorothy seem the only ones that will not be in direct combat, everyone else will be fighting clones?

I mean Crona can fly as well so that's not gonna help much.
Yeah but she would likely be targeting the none fliers first.

Also as for voting next I dont think that Dorothy would be capable of handling the group when they start targetting her due to the sleep.

We see she probably has a limit of like 16 clones all together which means that people would be taking 2+ give or take however dorothy herself can be taking out from long range by multiple people.

Again.

They resist the Haki portion.

They don't resist the scream without feats of resisting screams of that nature.
Screen_Shot_2021-03-31_at_4.45.23_PM.png
You are forgetting that Crona's blood also absorbs people into it and takes their abilities while she is screaming in berserk state that would be happening to her.

Yeah but she would likely be targeting the none fliers first.
All of them but Big Mom can fly and it's a wide AoE of Blood
Also as for voting next I dont think that Dorothy would be capable of handling the group when they start targetting her due to the sleep.

We see she probably has a limit of like 16 clones all together which means that people would be taking 2+ give or take however dorothy herself can be taking out from long range by multiple people.
I'd say Ryuko would be next. Either from Crona's Blood or not being able to beat her clones/Clover Captain Clones in time.

The. why would they fight ryuko? Also are these the clones that require memory reading to create because ryuko resists memory manip

Also would they be life fiber hybrids? Because if so they cant hurt Ryuko due to her having shinra koketsu's invulnerability to damage from life fibers
No, they don’t require memory manipulation at all, she just makes them. They’re exact copies of Ryuko.

You are forgetting that Crona's blood also absorbs people into it and takes their abilities while she is screaming in berserk state that would be happening to her.
While she's screaming, she's letting off a shockwave that'll push the blood away.

That's assuming that the blood gets through the Attack Reflection and the Forcefield on Busoshoku Haki.

The scream is a contingency incase the blood somehow gets through the Buso

Ok then, KingTempest. I can't quote that though, and the range is seemingly not that good and is best at close range? Considering Merlin consistently teleports away from her opponents and uses massive AOE spells to deal with them, I don't think it'd work for taking her out.

Back