• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

no one has talked about chrome what does she even do

edit: hitman reborn damn a decade to late

dorothy might not have alot of resist but she can fly has danmaku and her clone ability is pretty broken i dont think shes next to go,
i know tempest is getting naruto vs luffy ptsd over thr

Can we list everyone's soul manip/resistance potency?

Crona's is in the hundreds I'm assuming, where's everyone elses?

then, whoever is the closest to Crona and doesn't have resistances is likely to go i guess

what's the range of the sound attack?

Most of them lack soul resistance potency to save them from Crona. Only one who does off the top of my head is Bambi and she's big chillin.

then, whoever is the closest to her and doesnt have resistances is likely to go i guess

what's the range of the sound attack?
Not that far if I'm being honest.

I'm not a SE expert, but from my knowledge (only the anime), everyone who heard it didn't immediately drop to the ground

Are you talking about Big Mom's scream? It seems like the initial yell was louder than when she held the rest of it out honestly, The initial yell covered the entire island but then people were relatively close to her and weren't affected, but rockets that were shot towards her blew up mid-air.

I don't think you guys are talking about BM now that i'm reading comments though.

Most of them lack soul resistance potency to save them from Crona. Only one who does off the top of my head is Bambi and she's big chillin.
Crona's regular soul potency is in the hundreds

Linlin's is minimum 10k off of being able to hold + control at least 10k souls

Are you talking about Big Mom's scream? It seems like the initial yell was louder than when she held the rest of it out honestly, The initial yell covered the entire island but then people were relatively close to her and weren't affected, but rockets that were shot towards her blew up mid-air.

I don't think you guys are talking about BM now that i'm reading comments though.
Currently we're referring to Crona

Crona's regular soul potency is in the hundreds

Linlin's is minimum 10k off of being able to hold + control at least 10k souls
Crona's far more than the hundreds they did this to an entire city before aborbing Asura and Brew.

That's not Resistance tho, that's just soul Manipulation.

Back