• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

Btw, is her scream a subtype of Haoshoku? I always had this impression.
It's a portion of it, but it can affect people with strong wills too (Katakuri felt it, Luffy felt it, Mont D'or [who has a good will since he was a leader] was knocked out).

Chrome would at least be able to see she isn't resistant to illusions, and then force her to create an exit with them anyway.
There would be no chance for her to pull it off considering she’s fighting 20 people at once, so until she can do that, Dorothy isn’t exactly getting afflicted with anything.

They know she pulled everyone into her dream world,
idk about the rest doesnt she monologue about her world in character
If crona starts spewing tsunamis i guess she would be the main target
From their pov, they don't know what GW really does. By the time they do, Crona would have already done her blood attack

She doesn't, only her elf counterpart does, and not until they are already falling asleep

From their pov, they don't know what GW really does. By the time they do, Crona would have already done her blood attack

She doesn't, only her elf counterpart does, and not until they are already falling asleep
Doe yami comment on feeling drowsiness?
I guess either everyone dies to sleep or cronas soundwaves

And so would ryuko, thus creating an endless loop that makes ryuko exponentially stronger at the end

Plus ryuko knows how to permakill them
You know the clones know all of the original’s abilities, and memories right? If there’s no AP amps, then no one gets stronger. Even so, Dorothy can simply keep creating more by thinking.

What does that even mean?
Dorothy was able to create a clone of Yami because she is familiar with him. which is why the Yami clones were weaker than the real Yami, because they were based on the idea of him inside Dorothy's head, yami outright states this, "yall the past me who miss pointy hat imagined me to be"

Dorothy has no point of reference here, she can only create comparable clones once she sees what they can do.

For the whole sound thing, genin level ninja were capable of withstanding(if barely) Namida's sound technique which could knock out regular people instantly. I am pretty sure Delta scales far above that.

For the whole sound thing, genin level ninja were capable of withstanding(if barely) Namida's sound technique which could knock out regular people instantly. I am pretty sure Delta scales far above that.
the sound wave isnt a problem, its the mind/madness hax thats the problem but delta surviving this and sleep manip means she has to fight multiply clones of herself or clover captains + dorothy thought spam

0865-010.png
0865-011.png
0865-012.png

0868-006.png

0868-009.png

0868-011.png

Dorothy was able to create a clone of Yami because she is familiar with him. which is why the Yami clones were weaker than the real Yami, because they were based on the idea of him inside Dorothy's head, yami outright states this, "yall the past me who miss pointy hat imagined me to be"

Dorothy has no point of reference here, she can only create comparable clones once she sees what they can do.
No, that’s false. The clones were just as strong as Yami, capable of drawing blood and getting him tired tired to point where he used his strongest attack and surpassed his limits. Yami & Dorothy are hardly familiar, they’ve only canonically even been seen together in the early chapters when Asta is assigned a squad, and now.

She only copies the abilities she is aware her targets have, as shown by her fight with Yami

And Dorothy may BFR Chrome, but she is still unable to sense Chrome from the start, the BFR didn't null that.
I’m still unsure what that means. Are you saying she still can sense her in the GW now?

No, that’s false. The clones were just as strong as Yami, capable of drawing blood and getting him tired tired to point where he used his strongest attack and surpassed his limits. Yami & Dorothy are hardly familiar, they’ve only canonically even been seen together in the early chapters when Asta is assigned a squad, and now.
this is literally contradicted in that fight.

From the fight i skimmed she makes 1 yami clone he destroys it stating no way its as strong the original, so she makes multiple

Cut back to him tired after taking them all out, she then says she can jus remake them showing more yamis

So he ends her GW with dimension slash

The scream is not BM's IC move tho, she did that because the Brook Broke the photo so i think she wouldn't use that until she is in a desperate situation.

Are you saying she still can sense her in the GW now?
Battle starts -> Chrome illusions and becomes invisible -> she is BFR'ed -> She continues invisible in the GW.

No, it really isn’t. Yami was forced to dodge two of the clones attacks, got injured and exhausted, and used his strongest attack to escape. How exactly is it contradicted?

"Yall are the image of the past me who Miss pointy hat imagined me to be, but I've already grown beyond that" ~ Yami

"my Limit eh?, guess you still got a lot to learn about me, ill show you the spell I learned way back then" ~ Yami

The scream is not BM's IC move tho, she did that because the Brook Broke the photo so i think she wouldn't use that until she is in a desperate situation.
The scream is her go to move when she's in her Berserker form.

When she is tapped by the madness, whether she's in the Dream World or Out of the dream world, she'll use it.

From the fight i skimmed she makes 1 yami clone he destroys it stating no way its as strong the original, so she makes multiple

Cut back to him tired after taking them all out, she then says she can jus remake them showing more yamis

So he ends her GW with dimension slash
Yeah, that’s pretty much it.

the sound wave isnt a problem, its the mind/madness hax thats the problem but delta surviving this and sleep manip means she has to fight multiply clones of herself or clover captains + dorothy thought spam
I am getting confused the sound wave doesnt mind hax. Also this just means that everyone else gets taken ou tbut BM, Delta and Dorothy if Crona does not somehow take the others out herself.

0865-010.png
0865-011.png
0865-012.png

0868-006.png

0868-009.png

0868-011.png
That seems more like an AP thing than anything else.

Back