• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

I don't know who's out here, but Merlin certainly isn't out right now. Maybe later, but definitely not right now. Her hax and versatility keep her in for now.

Chrome will eventually die to the sleep (i kinda forgot it killed, so i guess BM being able to act while sleeping will not help) but she can just kill everyone who does not resist her illusions, which i think she may do since the situation will become worse and worse, or at least knock them all out.

reminder everyone.

characters in the dream world

1. Dorothy
2.Issei
3. Merlin
4.Delta
5.Crona
6. Ryuko
7. Big Mom
8.Chrome

VOTE NOW
What is the most dangerous ability outside of the sleeping that'll happen in there and who wouldn't be able to escape it?

Dude it covered 10s of km in every direction...
It can still be outran by flight.

Question.

Crona's attacks count as elemental intan for Crona since she can become a mass of black blood.
Would Big Mom's Busoshoku be able to just punch/slice the black blood out of the way, especially with the forcefield which would keep it away from making contact?

Ok, Merlin realizes Crona is putting her to sleep as she's extremely intelligent and is good at figuring out abilities, so she teleports to her and freezes her. Easy incap.

Chrome is pulled in but still undetected? Ryuko has counter measures im voting issei

Ok going Issei for now, due to having less versatility than most and not having all the resistances required to deal with everything. Though I dont see BM getting out of everything alive, with both sleep and the mad blood shit going on.
Merlin realizes Crona
Its Dorothy who does the sleep not Crona.

Crona's attacks count as elemental intan for Crona since she can become a mass of black blood.
Would Big Mom's Busoshoku be able to just punch/slice the black blood out of the way, especially with the forcefield which would keep it away from making contact?
They can't punch Zeus/Prome, so probably no.

Was crona mind hax range or from the black blood?
also Nothing can hit big mom with her precog and haki is also dura neg fair to say she can block it
the only thing taking her out is the sleep over time and then she still has the homies

Yeah screw this Dorothy sleep bs.

Dorothy doesn't send people miles away from her, they start off relatively close.

Big Mom has 10s of kilometers worth of range with her sword slices and her storms. Dorothy's getting overwhelmed very quickly.

Zeus/Prometheus have no true body.

The Black Blood does, which is the user, and that would work.

Is someone in the DW smart enough to do that or to figure it out?
To figure it out? Merlin, probably. She's a genius and an extreme magical prodigy, so i'd say she's likely to. I don't know if she would have a way to actually get out though.

Was crona mind hax range or from the black blood?
also Nothing can hit big mom with her precog and haki is also dura neg fair to say she can block it
the only thing taking her out is the sleep over time and then she still has the homies
Dozens of km.

The forcefield portion is the only thing suggesting brief touching and even then it likely corrodes through it. I dont think she can precog out of the entire area there is a limit to precog with speed equal and large AOE.

Dozens of km.

The forcefield portion is the only thing suggesting brief touching and even then it likely corrodes through it. I dont think she can precog out of the entire area there is a limit to precog with speed equal and large AOE.
So crona mind hax is a ranged attack?

Back