• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

Merlin is still in this? Cool, i'm not as knowledgeable on her but I can kinda debate her. What's going on rn?
Basically

Merlin is currently trapped inside Dorothy's Glamour World alongside Crona, Big mom, Delta, Ryuko and others. She needs to leave this place before Crona uses that mind hax or Dorothy puts her to sleep, which would result to her death

"His Madness of Fear passively spreads madness all over the world with his sheer presence. Those driven mad by him are either instantly incapacitated, turned into his follower or driven to suicide""

also this blood also traps souls, so you need some level of soul resistance aswell.

People are focusing on The hax aspect of Mad Blood but forget that it still dissolves people on top of that. Meaning it's both Dura Negation and Madness Hax.

iirc, Goddesses can completely overwrite people's minds as their vessels, and Merlin is immune to this. Not really sure how this interacts with out-of-verse stuff though, and it might not be where it actually comes from.
The resistance doesn't seem very high then.

They fly away until the dimension is closed, and most likely Dorothy'd die before they get hit
They don't have COO they won't be able to do your forever dodging tactics..

Meanwhile delta doesnt have to do anything due to have natural defenses. She can also regen from the dissolving.

Basically

Merlin is currently trapped inside Dorothy's Glamour World alongside Crona, Big mom, Delta, Ryuko and others. She needs to leave this place before Crona uses that mind hax or Dorothy puts her to sleep, which would result to her death
I see. Can Crona resist ice manip? How does the mind hax work/what's the potency? How does the Dorothy thing work? Merlin can very easily just freeze them.

Everybody should hear the screetch madness attack besides ryuko and big mom with precog if she barriers i guess

Ah. I seriously doubt the blood would hit her if it's just a liquid, but if it's not please correct me. What stops Merlin from just teleporting around and freezing them with ice/time stopping them as an incap?

How does Dorothy's sleep hax work?

I should note that Crona doesn't do this right off the bat. only when Kinshin Asura takes over.
so we need to still vote who gets killed first by Dorothy.

Ah. I seriously doubt the blood would hit her if it's just a liquid, but if it's not please correct me. What stops Merlin from just teleporting around and freezing them with ice/time stopping them as an incap?

How does Dorothy's sleep hax work?
Dorothy sleep is over time and yes merlin can teleport away from the blood or keep herself safe in perfect cube

If you want a time frame for the sleep hax, Yami barely had the time to beat his clone (which he did with relative ease), that he was already falling asleep

They don't have COO they won't be able to do your forever dodging tactics..
They fly upwards, it's not like a super difficult attack to dodge.

Also, most likely they have it too since CoO is soul based, and they have part of her soul, so yeah.

If you want a time frame for the sleep hax, Yami barely had the time to beat his clone (which he did with relative ease), that he was already falling asleep
Ok. Merlin's hax requires effectively her pointing at you, so I'm absolutely going to argue that Merlin can just freeze them immediately, or trap them in a perfect cube.

reminder everyone.

characters in the dream world

1. Dorothy
2.Issei
3. Merlin
4.Delta
5.Crona
6. Ryuko
7. Big Mom
8.Chrome

VOTE NOW

Back