• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

Actually. Doubt she can peek into Delta's memories since delta doesn't have an organic brain so she won't be capable of copying her.

Big Mom's right hand man is Katakuri and her rival who is her ally as of now is Kaido. She'll definitely want them.
She'll definitely want them, what?

They'll be under their control because those were her allies. Someone else with the same exact ability wasn't able to put the people she made under control.
from the captain fight the clones seem weaker then the original, whether she controls them or not whats stops her from just making yami clones or clover captain clone allies
backing away and constantly remaking them until big mom falls asleep?

also how does merlin lose before the rest? she pretty op with equal stats

also Dorothy can still be tagged, Yami's attack still nearly hit her despite the fact that he was fighting clones of himself.
you just need the right amount of range.

Not having an organic brain doesn't prevent someone from reading your memories
The person needs feats of affecting digital minds. Not having an organic brain on the wiki usually means that the opponent needs evidence of being able to read the minds or affect the minds of non organic being.

The Yami's that fight the real Yami are not 1:1 as they are based on the Yami Dorothy imagines in her head.

The person needs feats of affecting digital minds. Not having an organic brain on the wiki usually means that the opponent needs evidence of being able to read the minds or affect the minds of non organic being.
That's in regards to robots who have no minds in the 1st place like Omega. Not Cyborgs who just don't have organic bodies.

That's in regards to robots who have no minds in the 1st place like Omega. Not Cyborgs who just don't have organic bodies.
It refers to anything whose mind is not a typical brain. She doesn't have an organic body though nor mind. She literally uploaded her memories to a robot that then took it to another model of hers in the base. She clearly is not organic.

Can someone clarify for me does dorothy read someones mind and clone what the person thinks it is or what she thinks that clone is based on what shes reading from the person mind

Also forgetting this is a battle royale can we vote someone out

Can someone clarify for me does dorothy read someones mind and clone what the person thinks it is or what she thinks that clone is based on what shes reading from the person mind

Also forgetting this is a battle royale can we vote someone out
I think it is the latter.

Why not? All she needs to do is think
the only reason she was able to create a Yami clone was because she was familiar with him, which is why the real Yami even points this out by saying that Dorothy is unaware of his current self which includes these other abilities that the clones don't have.
Dorothys Clones would be superficial until she finds out what the characters can do.

question is can anyone do anything before they fall asleep though.
Big mom
A. Soul Snatches everybody she makes
B. Turns Dorothy's elements into incredibly strong homies created by the souls of people comparable to her
C. Precog dodges everything her way
D. Turns the sky into an artificial weather and violates Dorothy with elements
E. Soul Snatches Dorothy

Big mom
A. Soul Snatches everybody she makes
B. Turns Dorothy's elements into incredibly strong homies created by the souls of people comparable to her
C. Precog dodges everything her way
D. Turns the sky into an artificial weather and violates Dorothy with elements
E. Soul Snatches Dorothy
A. Doesn't Dorothy have to be afraid first ?
B. Dorothy can counter this
C. Yes
D. Dorothy can counter this
E> how does this work again?

B. Doesnt she need souls
C. I agree it just delaying til she falls asleep
D. I like this one
E. How does that work is it ranged?

Yeah, but they're not gonna wait for Dorothy to come back or lose to fight again
I know but we structure the thread with rounds, when we have two entirely separate battles with their own circumstances happening it makes it much harder for us to do this.

She has thought spam, backed by clones i stopped after season 2 can issei do anything does he have his dragon flight form? In this key

A. Doesn't Dorothy have to be afraid first ?
B. Dorothy can counter this
C. Yes
D. Dorothy can counter this
E> how does this work again?
A. The creations needs to have a fear of death since they're completely new creations. I'll elaborate on E.
B. She can counter sentient creations that are already produced?
D. Same as B.
E. She needs to have a tiny bit of fear, and Haoshoku would intimidate her extremely little, but that little bit would still be enough for her to lose her soul.

B. Doesnt she need souls
C. I agree it just delaying til she falls asleep
D. I like this one
E. How does that work is it ranged?
B. She has souls on deck, but she can use portions of her own soul if need be with no consequences.
C. She'd use it to get out of the way of the attacks, and her telepathy will tell her where Dorothy puts certain attacks, what she'll do next, etc.
D. 😁
E. Kinda, the soul just pops out if the feat is there.

okay lets rephrase this so that we continue with the thread smoothly.

who in the Glamour World is the most likely to die by Dorothy.

Anyone that can't deal with their own clones quickly
So Ryuko would be fine, she'd literally just get stronger from fighting them and has experience fighting numerous clons of hrself with all the same powers as her and Senketsu can force Ryuko to wak up as well as control her body whil shes asleep

Haki has Advanced Development and Big Mom can swing around and punch while she's asleep, she'll be alright

Okay as the OP I cant vote.

so we will be going into the voting session, vote for who you think is the most likely to go out next, try to elaborate as much as possible.

Back