• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The issue here is that he's only a match against Wonder Woman while he's at 100% speed. If he slows down or takes damage when he isn't channeling 100% Deku is going to have compounding problems.
Fair, that's definitely an issue, I can see his pain tolerance helping if he decides to channel less then 100% as he takes beating far above his weight class with them (20% for instance took a beating from Support tube broken Nine), Also is WW's shield omni-directional? There's a picture of deku using black whip on his profile to wrap up multiple enemies into a ball using individual black whips (I don't know if her shield can expand of if it can do ethereal stuff, I have not seen the DCEU)

The issue here is that he's only a match against Wonder Woman while he's at 100% speed. If he slows down or takes damage when he isn't channeling 100% Deku is going to have compounding problems.
However I do think He could lose her in the smokescreen, because in it's use against Lady Nagant he covered multiple city blocks with it, so I definitely think it'd give him atleast some time to charge Fa-jin, as because it was raining, it supposedly wouldn't have spread much meaning it's much farther reaching at full blast than we've seen

Lady Nagant he covered multiple city blocks with it, so I definitely think it'd give him atleast some time to charge Fa-jin, as because it was raining
But by that same notion, Wonder Woman can become invisible which makes his ability to target Wonder Woman incredibly difficult without AoE attacks.

Wondy FRA as well

That's the three vote advantage for Grace for Wonder Woman to begin.

WW has these powers like Flight, Making things invisible ect. But she's never used them in battle besides in 1984. She's fought againts many opponents since then that are many times more dangerous than the foes she's fought in 1984 and she still never used them. Deku would be comparable to the people shes fought. It would be out of character for her to use those powers in a fight considering im using her strongest form and not her 1984 form.

Diana has only ever flown once

And even here it wasn't in a fight so it isn't battle applicable when it's pretty clear that she doesn't fight and fly at the same time considering she's never done it.

Here are the advantages that each has.
(I'm not using class Z for WW because its a feat that "possibly" happened, wasn't on screen, was told by a company that like to exaggerate things, is a superman feat and is hundreds-thousands of times stronger than anything any DCEU character has ever lifted.)

Deku - Lifting Strength (Class G vs Class T), Agility, Power variety (Includes Multiple abilities to make sure he doesn't get hit while being able to attack WW and restrain her with higher LS.), Range (By a lot).

Wonder Woman - AP, Durability, Weapons (Should be nearly impossible for Deku to get through her shield.), Regen (low), Skill.

But by that same notion, Wonder Woman can become invisible which makes his ability to target Wonder Woman incredibly difficult without AoE attacks.
Danger Sense, gives him direct insight to where the danger is, Invisibility won't matter. He can still also sweep for hundreds of meters with blackwhip for AOE. His higher LS means one grab and he can YOINK WW to him and continually combo her. Her Shield while impressive, isn't Omni-directional, and her bands need to touch to send out the shockwave (from what I've seen) so if Deku can forcibly pull them apart (which is higher LS would allow for) he wouldn't have to worry about them

He also has Tens of KM range with OFA, so he can shoot Air Blasts to pressure her for a long time, while WW has high stamina, I don't think she's fought for day's if not weeks against people who want to and have the ability to kill/capture her

He can still also sweep for hundreds of meters with blackwhip for AOE
Which she can just dodge because a fight isn't a turn based combat encounter.

His higher LS means one grab and he can YOINK WW to him and continually combo
He has higher lifting strength in 100%, assuming we don't use her Class Z end, but he has lower AP and in every lower percentage is worse in every capacity. He can't one shot her and she's tough enough to roll with continous attacks from people around her level, while he has a hard limit on how long he can remain at 100% at the moment.

He also has Tens of KM range with OFA, so he can shoot Air Blasts to pressure her for a long time
Which she can just... block. Like she did against Doomsday tens of kilometers energy shockwaves with no problem. Deku has lower AP than she does, s combined with the shield he's not damaging her without a body shot, which he cannot do from range. In the end all she needs to do is tire him out or wait him out, which he then becomes weak enough to get rolled over.

Which she can just dodge because a fight isn't a turn based combat encounter.

He has higher lifting strength in 100%, assuming we don't use her Class Z end, but he has lower AP and in every lower percentage is worse in every capacity. He can't one shot her and she's tough enough to roll with continous attacks from people around her level, while he has a hard limit on how long he can remain at 100% at the moment.

Which she can just... block. Like she did against Doomsday tens of kilometers energy shockwaves with no problem. Deku has lower AP than she does, s combined with the shield he's not damaging her without a body shot, which he cannot do from range. In the end all she needs to do is tire him out or wait him out, which he then becomes weak enough to get rolled over.
You're not taking into account Fa-jin, which stores kinetic energy for him to release at a later point. If he's storing the energy from his 100% smashes with each punch or shockwave and releasing it later, he's getting much stronger shots. His 100% doesn't have a hard limit per say, as he can indeed reinforce his arms with Black-whip (which he did in the fight multiple times) which prevents most recoil from effecting him

Back