• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Midoriya vs Wonder Woman.
Speed is =
Both High 7-A
Both Bloodlusted
Standard equipment
Last key for BOTH.

Deku - @Acer__ @Popted2 @TauanVictor @DemonicDude @Nierre @StorytellingDemonKing
1184949.jpg

Wonder Woman - @Vizer04 @extravagant @sanicspood @WarriorofMite @Qawsedf234 @CBslayeR @Sonicflare9 @Maverick_Zero_X @Emirp sumitpo @The_Impress
MV5BMTYzODQzYjQtNTczNC00MzZhLTg1ZWYtZDUxYmQ3ZTY4NzA1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE5NzE3OTE@._V1_.jpg

Incon -

Last edited:
@NameIsForKing so Wonder Women (hereby referred to as WW) has the AP and Durability advantage. If she can get up close and barrage Deku and land a fatal blow she's bound to win. What's the starting distance? (If not stated I believe it's 4 meters) (Also my vote is not for WW, I just need the starting distance to make a proper guess)

Last edited:
4 meters Sure.
Not sure if you've red MHA but deku has multiple abilities that would make it extremely difficult for someone like WW to tag him.

Last edited:
Yeah WW's win condition is to tag Deku and rush him with a multitude of attacks, however Smokescreen can be used to avoid this, and Danger sense is a hard counter that should allow Deku to dodge most of the time.

He has the range advantage with hundreds of meters of blackwhip to be used, while wonder women has at most a few meters in range at best with her lasso. He also has the LS advantage (Class T vs Class G as maybe's on lifting strength aren't used). Fajin would also allow him to increase his strength further, storing up the energy from 100% attacks to use for later. So yeah Deku can release smokescreen and then just zone her out with Blackwhip, so I'll go with Deku

Do you have an example of this ability working in this fashion?
In which way? Like when he dodge nagant's attacks from over a Kilometer away before he knew of their existence? (I can't get scan's my computer sucks). It's ability is in the name Danger Sense, it says anything with the intent to harm him and allows him to make better preparations to avoid it, which is why I said most of the time, he can't avoid everything. In 304 we can see it works even within the vestige realm, where Shinomori Hakage was able to dodge the attempts of capture by his pupil Daigoro Banjo. Even when he only had the intent to give him a slap on the shoulder. (We have seen a fight of sort take place here before, so we know that they are still able to use their abilities to the fullest, or atleast slightly, but even if slightly it shows us a lesser version of what deku can do)

Danger sense is a hard counter that should allow Deku to dodge most of the time.
if WW went for cqc Danger sense wouldn't be that useful maybe if they fought in the smokescreen

but i don't think WW is taking this.

Yeah WW's win condition is to tag Deku and rush him with a multitude of attacks, however Smokescreen can be used to avoid this, and Danger sense is a hard counter that should allow Deku to dodge most of the time.

He has the range advantage with hundreds of meters of blackwhip to be used, while wonder women has at most a few meters in range at best with her lasso. He also has the LS advantage (Class T vs Class G as maybe's on lifting strength aren't used). Fajin would also allow him to increase his strength further, storing up the energy from 100% attacks to use for later. So yeah Deku can release smokescreen and then just zone her out with Blackwhip, so I'll go with Deku
How is Deku losing her in a smokescreen when this version of WW can fly? Blackwhip is going to be hard to land a hit since they have their standard equipment. WW will have multiple armors and shields to block it, her bracelets, plus multiple swords to slice through it if needed. Plus the mobility of flight. She's more durable and has shields/armor he has to get through. Also, Deku using his full power is listed as a weakness that will cause his bones to break. Since they're both bloodlusted, no reason to think he's not going to use 100%. I could see him trying to land a big hit and her just blocking it causing his bones to break.

Honestly I'm not seeing Deku getting a majority win here. His only incarnation that can do damage is still weaker than Wonder Woman and he actively harms himself by attacking. Smokescreen and even the tentacles can be countered by a bracer Slam and his danger sense is only good until his muscles start breaking down and isn't a autododge power.

Overall I'm favoring WW most of the time.

Also Deku doesn't destroy himself (atleast in this key) with using 100% if he knows what he's doing, in the fight against shigaraki he used it multiple times in short bursts without his bones breaking, and he can reinforce his arms with black whip if he needs to constantly use it. Deku isn't stupid and him being bloodlusted wouldn't change that. If he knows WW is stronger he will use different strategies to his advantage

multiple times in short bursts without his bones breaking, and he can reinforce his arms with black whip if he needs to constantly use it.
The issue here is that he's only a match against Wonder Woman while he's at 100% speed. If he slows down or takes damage when he isn't channeling 100% Deku is going to have compounding problems.

Back