• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2012 Shredder outskills and is more deadly. I love Deku, but he's pretty much facing a better Stain (w/o the hax) here.

Shedder apparently blitz Leonardo who is Supersonic+. Speed needs to be equalized to make this fight fair. (Izuku still loses though, his AP advantage doesn't mean much to Shredder's superior skill and claws)

I just remember that Izuku has Building level to Building level+ durability. I'm assuming that this is beginning of series Izuku (Because of the picture) so his dura is just Building level.

Back