• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku vs ozma (your a wizard deku)

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed Equalized and 45% deku vs pre-maidens ozma

Ozma (2.58 Megatons of TNT):

Deku (3.9 Megatons):

Icon:

Ozmarender.png
Deku_Final_Act_Costume.png

Last edited:
idk

Ozma shoots stuff while Deku dodges everything with Danger Sense or blocks it with air pressure while trying to grab him with blackwhip. Also they're both flying I guess.

Pre-maiden Ozma is featless other than fighting Salem off screen that one time and idk how skilled he really is in this key.

Ozpin's strength = 180214217030 kg

Desk's Blackwhip strength = 57981970708.1 kg

How exactly is he screwed?
Uh, what? That weight is the full weight of the Amity Colosseum, not even Penny fully scales to that, she scales to lifting a portion of it, which is 45053554257.52 kg. And why would Ozma's TK scale to Penny's physical LS that was done with no magic? Does he even use TK in character?
Should also point out that Ozma is in the middle of being heavily upgraded
What is confirmed to be getting upgraded?

Uh, what? That weight is the full weight of the Amity Colosseum, not even Penny fully scales to that, she scales to lifting a portion of it, which is 45053554257.52 kg. And why would Ozma's TK scale to Penny's physical LS that was done with no magic? Does he even use TK in character?
She does fully scale to it though? Its literally a calc of her lifting the entire mass of it physically.

Because Ozma > Maiden Penny > Base Penny
What is confirmed to be getting upgraded?
Ozma's Lifting Strngth is being bumped to Class G and his AP is getting bumped to 'At least 7-B' upscaling from the new feats in Volume 8

She does fully scale to it though? Its literally a calc of her lifting the entire mass of it physically.

Because Ozma > Maiden Penny > Base Penny

Ozma's Lifting Strngth is being bumped to Class G and his AP is getting bumped to 'At least 7-B' upscaling from the new feats in Volume 8
Yeah.

The calc says she only lifted a portion of it, so the full weight was cut down. It says it right there on the page.

Are maiden powers an amp to Lifting Strength? He would only be > the amp her maiden powers give her, not her physical LS without them, that's not how that works.

Where is his LS being bumped up stated in a revision thread? I tend to keep up with them and the last I saw, everyone other than Penny was getting their LS downgraded due to heavy anti-feats

Though I guess this is a pointless fight if he's getting upgraded anyway, so arguments don't really matter.

I'll just wait till the revision thread to continue this.

The calc says she only lifted a portion of it, so the full weight was cut down. It says it right there on the page.
Except she didnt, she lifted its full weight, not sure where youre getting the idea that she lifted a portion of it. Hell i can grab a clip of her doing so if you want.
Are maiden powers an amp to Lifting Strength? He would only be > the amp her maiden powers give her, not her physical LS without them, that's not how that works.
Theyre an amp to every stat, so yes, he is >>> 4x the lifting strength of Maiden Penny who is > base Penny who has a Class G lifting strength feat
Where is his LS being bumped up stated in a revision thread? I tend to keep up with them and the last I saw, everyone other than Penny was getting their LS downgraded due to heavy anti-feats

The discussion of downgrading lifting strength was dropped early on, only one person was arguing for the downgrade but it was decided that there are enough consistent feats for it to not be viable and thus the upgrade is going through along with the rest of the revisions

Except she didnt, she lifted its full weight, not sure where youre getting the idea that she lifted a portion of it. Hell i can grab a clip of her doing so if you want.

Theyre an amp to every stat, so yes, he is >>> 4x the lifting strength of Maiden Penny who is > base Penny who has a Class G lifting strength feat

The discussion of downgrading lifting strength was dropped early on, only one person was arguing for the downgrade but it was decided that there are enough consistent feats for it to not be viable and thus the upgrade is going through along with the rest of the revisions
Don’t take that up with me, just look at the calc for her. She scales to only lifting a quarter of it. Take that up with Rusty.

Uh, no? She adds Maiden power to her already strong body, that doesn’t mean the maiden power alone is superior to her base in LS. Maiden+Penny is > Base in LS. You’re attempting to say that Maiden-power alone is > Base in LS. Ozma only scales above the Maiden portion. So someone, using their Maiden powers solely, would need to perform a class G or close feat for him to be class G.

I read all of that, in real time in fact. No one really provided arguments against or denied the possibility of downgrading their LS other than you I believe. Not to mention there’s going to be a whole thread on their LS. So I wouldn’t start making claims that it was dropped, especially when some of the reasons used to argue against the downgrade were just completely wrong like 3 Ruby class K feats beyond than the Nevermore one.

I read all of that, in real time in fact. No one really provided arguments against or denied the possibility of downgrading their LS other than you I believe. Not to mention there’s going to be a whole thread on their LS. So I wouldn’t start making claims that it was dropped, especially when some of the reasons used to argue against the downgrade were just completely wrong like 3 Ruby class K feats beyond than the Nevermore one.
Dude at this point theres almost two dozen feats ranging from Class 100 to Class M to back up the Class G feat so that downgrade is extremely unlikely to happen

Cause there are only 4 LS feats calc’d on the RWBY page, 2 of which are Penny’s, the other no one else scales to and the guy was arguing against Ruby’s in the first place. So having supporting evidence is really crucial to denying anti-feats

Do you have a link for all of them?
Currently the lifting strength feats that support the rating are:
  • Ruby lifting the Nevermore
  • Penny pulling a bullhead out of the sky
  • Sun manhandling the Sea Feilong
  • Nora throwing Yang into orbit
  • Ruby's scythe spinning rotational energy
  • Yatsuhashi and Yang individually being able to stop the punches of Atlesian Paladins
  • Yatsuhashi holding up a cave-in
  • Pyrrha being able to lift a Class K-calced mass of gears
  • Elm lifting and throwing a Megoliath
  • Harriet being able to partially lift a heavier Alpha Megoliath
  • Base Penny lifting Amity Arena
  • Vine lifting an airship
  • Vine restraining a Petra Gigas
  • Glynda lifting a Class M-calced mass of stone with her TK
  • Carmine lifting enough sand to create a sandstorm with her semblance
Cause there are only 4 LS feats calc’d on the RWBY page, 2 of which are Penny’s, the other no one else scales to and the guy was arguing against Ruby’s in the first place. So having supporting evidence is really crucial to denying anti-feats
As of Volume 8 everyone scales to Penny's lifting strength

The argument against Ruby's feat is completely bunk as it flat out ignores how Weiss' glyphs work, all she was doing with her glyph was sticking Ruby to the wall she wasnt helping Ruby lift the Nevermore with it otherwise there would have been Glyphs on Ruby, her weapon, or the Nevermore itself, and Weiss canonically cannot mak a Glyph that simultaneously sticks people to walls and makes things lighter as thats two different kinds of gravity glyphs. That coupled with the fact that Ruby was firing her weapon while running up the wall means her lifting strength would actually be higher as she was fighting harder against gravity pulling her down every shot she took.

Currently the lifting strength feats that support the rating are:
  • Ruby lifting the Nevermore
  • Penny pulling a bullhead out of the sky
  • Sun manhandling the Sea Feilong
  • Nora throwing Yang into orbit
  • Ruby's scythe spinning rotational energy
  • Yatsuhashi and Yang individually being able to stop the punches of Atlesian Paladins
  • Yatsuhashi holding up a cave-in
  • Pyrrha being able to lift a Class K-calced mass of gears
  • Elm lifting and throwing a Megoliath
  • Harriet being able to partially lift a heavier Alpha Megoliath
  • Base Penny lifting Amity Arena
  • Vine lifting an airship
  • Vine restraining a Petra Gigas
  • Glynda lifting a Class M-calced mass of stone with her TK
  • Carmine lifting enough sand to create a sandstorm with her semblance

As of Volume 8 everyone scales to Penny's lifting strength

The argument against Ruby's feat is completely bunk as it flat out ignores how Weiss' glyphs work, all she was doing with her glyph was sticking Ruby to the wall she wasnt helping Ruby lift the Nevermore with it otherwise there would have been Glyphs on Ruby, her weapon, or the Nevermore itself, and Weiss canonically cannot mak a Glyph that simultaneously sticks people to walls and makes things lighter as thats two different kinds of gravity glyphs. That coupled with the fact that Ruby was firing her weapon while running up the wall means her lifting strength would actually be higher as she was fighting harder against gravity pulling her down every shot she took.
See my issue, however, is that none of those feats have been calced or accepted, otherwise they’d be on the RWBY page. So I’d suggest you find someone to calc all those before someone that opposes you does and they all come out class 50 or something. I disagree with the LS downgrade somewhat myself, but if there’s no accepted calcs supporting you, that’s kinda GG.

Back