• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku vs Ladybug

This should be fair, right?

Deku starts in 8%

Ladybug starts in her transformed state

Speed Equalized

No prep

Who wins?

Deku:1

Bugaboo:2

Izuku wins as he can amp his speed and AP via using a higher percent of OFA(one for all).

Phoenks said:
Izuku wins as he can amp his speed and AP via using a higher percent of OFA(one for all).
ok so clearly I didn't understand my own rules. Lemme clear things up a bit

I made the mistake of equalizing Base Deku with transformed Ladybug, and that would make this an obvious stomp

hmm so i still think deku takes this, 20% wont harm him to much and will make him a little bit swifter and amp his AP.

And if anything goes bad, 100% should one shot.

Phoenks said:
hmm so i still think deku takes this, 20% wont harm him to much and will make him a little bit swifter and amp his AP.
And if anything goes bad, 100% should one shot.
wouldn't any hit from Ladybug crush his bones tho?

I would say Ladybug, since she can probably take hits from his 8% form without injuries (She fought many akumatized villains who were at least High 8-C without ever getting injured or breaking her bones in her transformed state) and she should be able to seriously damage Izuku due to him having Building Level+ Durability in his 8% state.

Also, if he powers to his 20% state, his moments will stiff and predictable according to his weakness in the page so if he'll try to use it, Ladybug could stall him out until he'll be too weak to use this form, and as long as she won't use her lucky charm, she'll not transform back.

Another thing is that if he'll use his 100% form, he can win, but that will be a stomp so it will probably not be used in this thread.

TL:DR, Ladybug wins this battle

Gilad Hyperstar said:
I would say Ladybug, since she can probably take hits from his 8% form without injuries (She fought many akumatized villains who were at least High 8-C without ever getting injured or breaking her bones in her transformed state) and she should be able to seriously damage Izuku due to him having Building Level+ Durability in his 8% state.
Also, if he powers to his 20% state, his moments will stiff and predictable according to his weakness in the page so if he'll try to use it, Ladybug could stall him out until he'll be too weak to use this form, and as long as she won't use her lucky charm, she'll not transform back.

Another thing is that if he'll use his 100% form, he can win, but that will be a stomp so it will probably not be used in this thread.

TL:DR, Ladybug wins this battle
100% can be used in this battle

Back