• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku vs General Blue (My Hero Academia vs Dragon Ball) (1-0-0)

8% deku is used, speed is equal

deku: 1

blue:

incon:

Last edited:
So Deku already has a 2.18 AP advantage, his durability is even higher than his AP, higher range with blackwhip and his Air Force gloves give him access to better ranged attacks, Blue’s psychic eyes don’t work on opponents who are much stronger than him, and 2.18 might be enough.

If this isn’t a stomp in Deku’s favor then I vote for him

Blue’s only advantage seems to be LS, but I don’t think that’ll matter with every other advantage in Deku’s corner

He has the lifting strength, tho. Class 25 to Class 100. How many win cons do you need for it not to be a stomp?

He has the lifting strength, tho. Class 25 to Class 100. How many win cons do you need for it not to be a stomp?
While he does have the LS advantage, in no circumstance is he going to grab him because (if I remember correct) he doesn’t grab often (or even at all), and also Deku is bouncing around like a madman and hitting him with 2.18 x his Durability or 4.365 with a kick (as the iron soles give a second Impact)

While he does have the LS advantage, in no circumstance is he going to grab him because (if I remember correct) he doesn’t grab often (or even at all), and also Deku is bouncing around like a madman and hitting him with 2.18 x his Durability or 4.365 with a kick (as the iron soles give a second Impact)
The double impact doesn't multiply his AP

Also, while he Is a master at martial arts, Deku has fought multiple people in this Key (like Nine and Stain) with years of experience and have either fought or (in stain’s case) killed multiplied seasoned veterans.

MHA matches are getting annoying, it's either they get stomped or they do the stomping there's no in between

Back