• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku Vs. Homelander

• Fight Location: Central Park
  • Battle Music
  • Starting Distance: 20 Meters
  • Final Act Base Deku will be used
  • Speed Unequal
  • Both in character
Deku is 2.7 Tons higher with Fa Jin

Homelander is 1.03 tons, likely higher

Deku's Speed is Mach 9.6 higher with Fa Jin

Homelander's Speed is Mach 4.5

Deku's LS is Class 10 (10 Metric Tons)

Homelander's LS is Class 25 (25 Metric Tons)

Deku:

Homelander:

Inconclusive:

Deku can’t fly if he can’t use OFA so homelander has the range and flight advantage

Deku can’t fly if he can’t use OFA so homelander has the range and flight advantage
he doesn't need to be able to fly to hit homelander, Black Whip is gonna allow him to launch himself into the air and float is gonna allow him to stay suspended for an extended period of time also Homelander even with Range is never hitting Deku cause of all his insane maneuverability options and knowing before hand what Lander is about to do.

also Deku has insane heat resistance + City Block level durability to even if Lander was able to hit him with the Heat Vision, it ain't doing anything to Deku.

oh damn I forget Deku had 8-B dura I'll just get this closed then
Even pre final act UA beginnings Deku ain’t gonna work, He’s the same one who fought against mercenaries who could kill trained Heroes (Who actually fight and all, not homelanders brute force strategy which struggles to work against foes of his caliber) and STAIN the same guy who casually skill stomps pro heroes like it’s his job I mean it would be if he was getting paid for it and He still has his insane heat res which home lander ain’t gonna be passing, cutting off his main tool in a fight
And U.A beginnings scales to 2.7 in terms of AP and Durability?
Homelanders only advantage would be grappling, but it’s a unique case here because I don’t think you can ban 5%? Cause it’s not going above what his tier normally his (High 8-C to Barely under High 8-C+)
you’d have to equalize speed though cause speed blitz (.98 vs 4.5 lol)

I know Homelander is a piece of shit but was there need to do this?
deku is superior to him in everything probably even lida slams Homelander

Last edited:
This mf really thought this'd be a good matchup 💀
Man’s forgot Deku has 8-B durability lol.
if it was UA beginnings then Deku would be 2.7 in both stats so it wouldn’t be a stat stomp just a skill stomp with how Deku can fight actually skilled mercenaries with ease and is a bullet timer while Homelander mostly relies on brute force in his fights

Man’s forgot Deku has 8-B durability lol.
if it was UA beginnings then Deku would be 2.7 in both stats so it wouldn’t be a stat stomp just a skill stomp with how Deku can fight actually skilled mercenaries with ease and is a bullet timer while Homelander mostly relies on brute force in his fights
I already knew this was a skill stomp when I remember the Homelander vs Johnny Test thread.

Johnny outskills Homelander lol.

Btw, is Deku vs Johnny possible?

Johnny just got saved 😭
moai.png

Back