• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Your Danger Sense claim is completely incorrect, on top of your scan for Ihwa “erasing her intent” not even being applicable for Danger Sense or being what you’re claiming it is. She absolutely still has intent, the guy just couldn’t tell cause she schooled herself in a non combat scenario. Which is completely unrelated to how Toga or 1-A got around it.

And I didn’t exaggerate a single thing with his analysis against Gentle, or his higher stats, or with her being unable to stop Fa Jin from being charged since it’s literally a passive, permanently active thing that he does from moving.
And I respectfully disagree with that, and will be addressing it some time within the day(again, I just woke up). Just don't go around telling people your opponent is "wrong" before they even have a chance to debate you, it's poor practice.

Imagine telling people your opponent is wrong before they can even properly debate you!

Imagine sucking at debating so much you have to resort to tactics like that!

And I respectfully disagree with that, and will be addressing it some time within the day(again, I just woke up). Just don't go around telling people your opponent is "wrong" before they even have a chance to debate you, it's poor practice.
You claimed that she would sense that he’s stationary, or moving, and would stop it. That is literally the most incorrect statement about how that power works I’ve ever heard. He charges Fa Jin passively, by literally existing. Every dodge, step, jump, flight, attack, anything charges it. She isn’t stopping anything with that at all. You are absolutely wrong about that.

Your example for her “erasing her presence” is demonstrably just wrong, as she’s just acting and throwing that guy off, not “erasing any trace of malice or hostility against him,” not to mention it relies on her even KNOWING he has Danger Sense, which she doesn’t. So again, that is simply wrong.

Imagine telling people your opponent is wrong before they can even properly debate you!

Imagine sucking at debating so much you have to resort to tactics like that!
I’m almost tempted to call out how clearly biased you are for nitpicking me saying my stance for already given arguments being wrong, but go ahead, use insults.

Because if you can’t get it through your head, or aren’t even reading, my opponent has already given arguments. He gave incorrect claims, I countered them, they are wrong until proven otherwise, and it’s literally impossible to prove that how he interpreted Fa Jin or Danger Sense to be correct.

But yes, surely saying it’s a “tactic” will make me the bad guy, as if my plan is to get ******* MonkeyMan’s approval with that and not the clearly thought out reasons I gave earlier. Cause saying what I believe is wrong because Ihwa win!! You’re just biased.

Well I mean if you need to use tactics like that then you clearly aren't confident in your debating ability
Ah yes, clearly this is why I gave a several paragraph with images argument back at him and only said this because it was asked and no arguments for Ihwa actually winning were giving. Surely not any of that. Just want MonkeMan’s vote.

Can we please not? I'm actively trying to remain civil here so if everyone can reciprocate that would be just lovely.

I'm in the process of a response.

Can we please not? I'm actively trying to remain civil here so if everyone can reciprocate that would be just lovely.

I'm in the process of a response.
Tell that to the biased thread maker saying I’m using “tactics” while insulting me because I said some of your arguments were wrong, because he’s blind and doesn’t realize this is an open thread and any of your arguments can be challenged by anyone.

You aren’t my “opponent,” we’re having a discussion, but DaReaper just wants to hate because he doesn’t like MHA I suppose, so whatever

“Pwease wait for him to make his arguments, he hasn’t said anything yet, he can’t be wrong! Dishonest debate tactics!”

************ I’m responding to his arguments, how the **** am I not able to say something is wrong

I’m almost tempted to call out how clearly biased you are for nitpicking me saying my stance for already given arguments being wrong, but go ahead, use insults.

Because if you can’t get it through your head, or aren’t even reading, my opponent has already given arguments. He gave incorrect claims, I countered them, they are wrong until proven otherwise, and it’s literally impossible to prove that how he interpreted Fa Jin or Danger Sense to be correct.

But yes, surely saying it’s a “tactic” will make me the bad guy, as if my plan is to get ******* MonkeyMan’s approval with that and not the clearly thought out reasons I gave earlier. Cause saying what I believe is wrong because Ihwa win!! You’re just biased.
Dude I'd be calling anyone out on saying the opponent is wrong to someone who's not debating part-way through a debate on any thread, it ain't you, it ain't MHA, it's just standard practice, if you take offense, sorry, but that's just how I bluntly see it.

you wanna know how many chapters each I've read of Hero Killer and MHA? 0/0. How can I be biased to things I genuinely don't care about? There are two series you can say I could be biased against: Maou Gakuin(I don't like the supporters) and Dragon Ball. The rest I am dead neutral on or genuinely don't care about them outside of possible matches

Dude I'd be calling anyone out on saying the opponent is wrong to someone who's not debating part-way through a debate on any thread, it ain't you, it ain't MHA, it's just standard practice, if you take offense, sorry, but that's just how I bluntly see it.

you wanna know how many chapters each I've read of Hero Killer and MHA? 0/0. How can I be biased to things I genuinely don't care about? There are two series you can say I could be biased against: Maou Gakuin(I don't like the supporters) and Dragon Ball. The rest I am dead neutral on or genuinely don't care about them outside of possible matches
So you’re saying I’m wrong for saying something he said was incorrect, when you don’t even know either of the series to confirm if what I’m saying is true or not.

Why are you even commenting then? How do you know if what I said was wrong or not? What was even going through your head to say “oh he’s just a dishonest debater, clearly there’s no way the other guys argument is just wrong!”

Oh wait, you didn’t even realize it that far cause you made that claim as if I started the debate, when it’s already begun and I was responding to his points and calling them incorrect. Are you even reading your own thread?

You claimed that she would sense that he’s stationary, or moving, and would stop it. That is literally the most incorrect statement about how that power works I’ve ever heard. He charges Fa Jin passively, by literally existing. Every dodge, step, jump, flight, attack, anything charges it. She isn’t stopping anything with that at all. You are absolutely wrong about that.
That's literally how her senses work, so if you don't understand that she can sense and intercept movements before they happen, that's a fault of your comprehension, not a fault of my own ability to explain my argument. The ability being "passive" is irrelevant to the point, so, no, I don't believe I am the one in the wrong here.
Your example for her “erasing her presence” is demonstrably just wrong, as she’s just acting and throwing that guy off, not “erasing any trace of malice or hostility against him,” not to mention it relies on her even KNOWING he has Danger Sense, which she doesn’t. So again, that is simply wrong.
The acting itself blatantly requires high control of her emotions and intent, which would include things like malice and hostility, so, you're point is also "demonstrably just wrong". And if you actually took the time to READ her profile to any relevant extent, you'd come to her intelligence section, where she's able to instantly deduce an opponent's abilities even without copying or absorbing them. Danger Sense is not a wild exception to this claim.
Alright so first off, no, she does not scale to Engen’s skill. The **** are you on.
Agree to disagree, though she does scale to or above Chaos at this point in the story so that's still something.
Secondly, she does not have Chaos’s whatever ability, and even if she did, it would not help because Deku’s predictions are way faster and don’t need any time beyond seeing an attack to work. Only time “pattern recognition” was a problem for Deku was against Gentle, who he fought for about 1 minute and said was literally impossible to predict, then could instantly deduce the exact placement, size and range of his invisible air barriers, so accurately that he could snipe a miniscule gap between them at the perfect angle to bounce an Air Force shot off of one of them and hit Gentle.
1. I never said she had it, so kindly don't put words in my mouth. I said she had sufficient skills to circumvent it and similar abilities, not that she herself had the ability to see into the past.

2. I don't really see how the scan you sent is some extremely impressive showing of analytical prediction? It just shows me that Deku can predict attacks with fast-acting zig-zag patterns and can adapt quickly. In fact if he had a difficult time predicting such patterns isn't that just a feat against his own analytical prediction that it took him so long to analyze Gentle Criminal's patterns? This doesn't seem like anything that puts Deku above Ihwa in any capacity, given what I've shown, in fact it's barebones af.
Fourth, she is not predicting Fa Jin. The aura is visible, so she doesn’t need to take a long time to realize what it is, but she can’t stop him from using it at all. A twitch of his foot is enough to activate the amp and she’s still contending with his Danger Sense before anything. So she’d try to stop Fa Jin just for Deku to dodge and use it to kick her in the head with a speed amp, then kick her again because he can store multiple charges of it.

Five, yes, Danger Sense isn’t only intent based. It’s based on “danger” as well as “malice”. It didn’t work on Toga because she had no intent at all beyond her love for him, and it didn’t work on 1A because none of them were trying to hurt him in the first place. Ihwa is actively trying to kill him, out of nothing but wanting to kill him. She wouldn’t even know to hide her intent from him because she doesn’t know he even has Danger Sense.
Since both your Fa Jin and Danger Sense points are intertwined here, I will be addressing them both here.

The aura being invisible is irrelevant to begin with, she can sense invisible things. She also has information analysis and general intelligence which would allow her to sense Deku's strength as it builds up, so while she may not be able to perfectly intercept it, she will be able to deduce Fa Jin's ability to store energy and take potential steps to avoid it, and given how lackluster Deku's analytical prediction seems I doubt he can stop her.

Read above, she has information analysis and intelligence that'll allow her to instantly deduce Deku's Danger Sense only after a few moments of fighting him. And even assuming you are correct about how Danger Sense works, it's not anything different from what Ihwa can do with her inherent Danger Sense, so this is a completely moot point to begin with.
Also, to continue on Toga, she is actually capable of hiding her presence from others as well. She does it mid-combat though, and is remarked to be a huge problem because she can do that. However, Deku remarks that she doesn’t come up on Danger Sense, and it’s not because she can hide her presence, but because she loves him and doesn’t see hurting him as malice or danger. The second she stops loving him as much, Danger Sense picks up on her despite her hiding her presence.
Read above. Irrelevant points.
Lastly: literally all of this is ignoring that Deku is moving the entire battle. Like, are we forgetting Deku isn’t dumb? He will be Air Force sniping, stacking Fa Jin and dodging her attacks the entire fight. He will analyze all of her Gifts and counter all of them because they’re ridiculously simple in their own, and he’s a literal genius when it comes to analyzing others powers. Until she pulls out Killer Time to force him to fight, he just Air Force spams while dodging her attacks and grabbing her up with Blackwhip to kick her several times with Fa Jin in the head.
You'd have to be very ignorant to make a post like this. Ihwa has equal if not superior mobility to Deku, can also snipe him from high distances, has Awakened Power which can rapidly boost her strength, and also has an inherent Danger Sense which will alert her of Deku's attacks before they happen so she can dodge beforehand. This entire post is filled with nothing but over-exaggeration of Deku's abilities, in fact, most of your arguments have been extreme over-exaggerations.
Nothing she has is an actual threat to Deku here. None of her attacks or Gifts can really put him down given his immense stamina, higher durability, predictive abilities + precog and Blackwhip LS.
I don't believe I have to honor this post with a serious rebuttal.

That's literally how her senses work, so if you don't understand that she can sense and intercept movements before they happen, that's a fault of your comprehension, not a fault of my own ability to explain my argument. The ability being "passive" is irrelevant to the point, so, no, I don't believe I am the one in the wrong here.
“Sense and intercept movements” so does she just not let Deku move or something? If she moves towards him, he moves away, he builds up Fa Jin. Speed is equal, she’s not doing jack shit to stop him from moving. He’s going to be flying and dodging her attacks, there is nothing she can do to not make him move. Your interpretation of Fa Jin being based on “she just is so much better than Deku he can’t even move to fight” is something your gonna have to prove.
The acting itself blatantly requires high control of her emotions and intent, which would include things like malice and hostility, so, you're point is also "demonstrably just wrong". And if you actually took the time to READ her profile to any relevant extent, you'd come to her intelligence section, where she's able to instantly deduce an opponent's abilities even without copying or absorbing them. Danger Sense is not a wild exception to this claim.
How does any of that = Danger Sense doesn’t pick up her attacks? Her being a good actor doesn’t instantly mean she can hide any malice or intent she holds against someone she’s actively trying to kill right now, you’re just wanking that one acting feat as if she has the god like ability to not feel anything against her targets.

In a fight, this is a useless showing. Show her doing this in a fight, erasing her malice, having no thoughts of harming someone while harming them, killing someone out of an emotion that is not malicious or hostile, and then we can talk.

Her acting and being calm in a non-combat scenario against someone she’s not trying to kill currently is irrelevant to Danger Sense.
Agree to disagree, though she does scale to or above Chaos at this point in the story so that's still something.
Deku has better analytical prediction than Chaos just based off the Gentle feat and what you’re trying to argue for Chaos. What are his showings and why do they matter to Deku.
1. I never said she had it, so kindly don't put words in my mouth. I said she had sufficient skills to circumvent it and similar abilities, not that she herself had the ability to see into the past.

2. I don't really see how the scan you sent is some extremely impressive showing of analytical prediction? It just shows me that Deku can predict attacks with fast-acting zig-zag patterns and can adapt quickly. In fact if he had a difficult time predicting such patterns isn't that just a feat against his own analytical prediction that it took him so long to analyze Gentle Criminal's patterns? This doesn't seem like anything that puts Deku above Ihwa in any capacity, given what I've shown, in fact it's barebones af.
1. Sufficient skills to circumvent something that Deku could do in a weaker key. Cool.

2. Now you’re just being disingenuous and downplaying. Deku can do zig-zag dodging himself, that’s not what is throwing him off with Gentle. Gentle is making air membranes, which are invisible, while bouncing at speeds faster than Deku. He is FASTER THAN HIM. That makes it hard to predict him, not the nature of the movements, it’s that they’re totally random and based on him randomly changing things to elastic. It is not “zig zag movement” that is confusing him.

let me break down what’s happening since you can’t understand it.

Panel 1 - introduction to Gentle’s ability, anything he touches becomes elastic, even the air. With this ability, he creates invisible air membranes that bounce things. He can do this by literally any hand movement as long as he touches air.

Panel 2 - Showing off how Gentle’s movements are literally impossible for Deku to track, despite this Deku being better than the one that predicted Mirio. His mobility is literally the most difficult Deku has come up against. It is superior to any Mobility he has seen; even his own zigzag

Panel 3 - Further showing that Deku has no idea where the barriers are as they are invisible, not even their size something he understands.

Panel 4, 5, 6 - Deku watches Gentle and the way he bounces so precisely that he memorizes the placement of the air membranes exactly, calculating the exact path Gentle travelled to use them himself. It has been less than 1 minute since he claimed Gentle’s moves were impossible to predict from this point, yet he can now keep up with and predict them, as shown by

Panel 7 - Deku predicts the exact size and shape of the membrane Gentle put up when Deku was coming from above. Deku, before even touching the ground from his bounce off of the air membrane, reacts to Gentle putting up a SECOND membrane to defend against Deku’s now side attack, by bouncing an Air Force shot at a perfect angle to hit the invisible membrane to hit Gentle, sniping through a miniscule gape between the barriers that Deku literally could not see.

Deku doing the exact “zigzag movement” you’re trying to say Gentle does. Something he got from Gran Torino who does the same. Gentle’s mobemnrt is superior to not only his own, but Gran Torino’s, because his quirk is completely random and invisible, so he literally cannot see what the **** he’s doing it when he’s turning something to rubber, on top of him being faster.

The same Deku you’re trying to say has bad predictions is the exact same one who can predict where Mirio is gonna pop out of, despite seeing him fight for less than 6 seconds with his Quirk. He doesn’t even know what the **** his Quirk is and he knows how he’s gonna pop out of the ground, so precisely that Mirko doesn’t even react to his kick until it’s already coming his way, despite Mirio being fast enough to blitz people comparable to Deku

Also, a big thing to note:

THIS IS ALL A WEAKER DEKU. THE ONE FIGHTING IHWA IS IMMENSELY BETTER.

Against Lady Nagant, someone whose predictive skills are so high that she can pre-fire bullets to curve around buildings hundreds of meters away, against a constantly moving, bouncing target that has precognition, and hit them, not once, but twice, by predicting they would block her first shot. She is shown in her backstory curving a bullet into a building and taking out several people with one shot because she can pre-fire curve her shots that accurately.

Deku, who can’t even see her by the time of the 5th panel linked, IS GETTING NEARLY BLITZED BY HER BULLETS, but can keep dodging them, even WITHOUT Danger Sense. That’s because he’s predicting her predictions and reacting, despite her bullets previously being able to tag him from an even further distance while aided by Danger Sense. He then REVERSE PREDICTS the trajectory of her shots, which are stated to be literally impossible when backed up by her own analytical prediction, to find exactly where she is and near instantly capture her.

Explain to me how the **** any of this is “barebones”
Since both your Fa Jin and Danger Sense points are intertwined here, I will be addressing them both here.

The aura being invisible is irrelevant to begin with, she can sense invisible things. She also has information analysis and general intelligence which would allow her to sense Deku's strength as it builds up, so while she may not be able to perfectly intercept it, she will be able to deduce Fa Jin's ability to store energy and take potential steps to avoid it, and given how lackluster Deku's analytical prediction seems I doubt he can stop her.

Read above, she has information analysis and intelligence that'll allow her to instantly deduce Deku's Danger Sense only after a few moments of fighting him. And even assuming you are correct about how Danger Sense works, it's not anything different from what Ihwa can do with her inherent Danger Sense, so this is a completely moot point to begin with.
You didn’t even read, I said it IS visible. Fa Jin isn’t a hidden technique, it’s just something that is a side effect of him fighting. Her being able to get ready for it is irrelevant unless she has something that can deal with a blitzing speed amp he can activate with the twitch of his foot several times before it wears off. He could easily use it to get hits in or just wrap her in Blackwhip and ragdoll her with a second kick and follow up attacks while she does nothing cause higher LS.

“lackluster” Ihwa has worse feats in every single regard on analytical prediction. She doesn’t even have it on her profile the feats are so irrelevant or not her own. Show scans of them like I did or stop talking like you know anything about Deku’s analytical prediction.

So you admit she can’t do anything to Danger Sense, ergo she never lands a hit on him. He just dodges her permanently because nothing she has is gonna catch him, or he dodges into her and catches her with Blackwhip since she can’t deal with precog.

Her “inherent danger sense” is not the same as his, that is some A-class bullshit. She does not have malice sensing precognition that alerts her to every single attack from her enemy from all directions and is permanently active making her able to react to things that are faster than herself. You’re lying through your teeth saying they’re comparable.
You'd have to be very ignorant to make a post like this. Ihwa has equal if not superior mobility to Deku, can also snipe him from high distances, has Awakened Power which can rapidly boost her strength, and also has an inherent Danger Sense which will alert her of Deku's attacks before they happen so she can dodge beforehand. This entire post is filled with nothing but over-exaggeration of Deku's abilities, in fact, most of your arguments have been extreme over-exaggerations.
“Civil debate” btw

No, she does not have superior mobility. Her best mobility feat is something 5% Deku in his worst key could replicate. This Deku ***** on her with his mobility amplified by Blackwhip + true flight, and she can’t stop his Speed Amps at all.

Awakened power is a useless point unless you can prove she can awaken herself again in this fight.

Her danger sense is not equivalent to his own Danger Sense. You’re just lying.

Deku’s danger Sense is a permanently active threat detecting precognition system that will always alert him of the direction, shape and level of a threat coming at him. Hers doesn’t even warrant a mention on her profile. What, is it that she can “feel a bad vibe from a guy” or something? It is not at all equivalent to Deku having an inbuilt Spider Sense that never turns off.

You claim my post is full of exaggerations, then come back with the sickest downplay and wank yet.

“Ihwa has a Danger Sense too so it’s just as good as Deku’s”

“Deku’s analytical prediction is bad”

“She would simply not let him move so he can’t charge it up”

“Fighting Gentle is an anti-feat”

You don’t know anything about Deku and it shows I’m how you say I’m exaggerating, yet I’m backing it up with panels every single time that show it. You showed a few scans once and then stopped.

Give literally anything of what you’re claiming Ihwa is capable of so I can smack it down next, cause you are not arguing the character whose profile is linked. You’re trying to give her analytical prediction, precognitions and stat amps, while saying anything Deku has doesn’t work cause you said so.

Yall wanted food, so I cooked
You didn’t cook anything bro. What on earth did I just read.

Also, again, she can’t even hurt the damn kid through his 7-A+ shields and higher durability and stamina. All your arguments are just against Deku, not for her. You haven’t even said how she damages him yet.

Also saying “she basically has Danger Sense” is the most ridiculous thing you’ve said yet. She does not have an permenanrly active precognition + Extrasensory Perception radar that goes off for every single attack, without fail, similar to a Spider Sense, to avoid attacks that are faster than her.

That is straight up false

f0b.jpg
I'm sorry Azontr but you got folded by the #1 Deku wanker 😭

Deku fra

I get the hostility that can come out of a long debate and having to drop literal text walls, I do lol. Just caught me off guard when I didn't even say nothing remotely hostile ig-

Anyway, Reaper, you can count votes.

I get the hostility that can come out of a long debate and having to drop literal text walls, I do lol. Just caught me off guard when I didn't even say nothing remotely hostile ig-

Anyway, Reaper, you can count votes.
You said “Ihwa has Danger Sense” and triggered my trauma from a past debate.

I said that because I was unfamiliar with Danger Sense's feats and what Deku has done with it, from your explanation and the explanation on the profile I just thought it was, well, a danger sense that just alerts Deku of danger lol. Which is why I compared it to Ihwa's ability which does that.

3 for Deku, including me since, ya know, I can vote as the OP to get this over with lol

But is this a stomp or decisive?

I said that because I was unfamiliar with Danger Sense's feats and what Deku has done with it, from your explanation and the explanation on the profile I just thought it was, well, a danger sense that just alerts Deku of danger lol. Which is why I compared it to Ihwa's ability which does that.
Which is why his profile needs to be updated.

It is a permanently active, several kilometer ranged spider sense that alerts him of anything happening as long as it has malice/intent to harm, before it happens.

Lady Nagant’s bullets are so fast she can blitz his Danger Sense when she gets close to him.

He gets so much better at analytical prediction mid-fight, that he can dodge bullet barrages from her at an even closer range, and even reverse predict the trajectory of her bullets to find her.

Which is why his profile needs to be updated.

It is a permanently active, several kilometer ranged spider sense that alerts him of anything happening as long as it has malice/intent to harm, before it happens.

Lady Nagant’s bullets are so fast she can blitz his Danger Sense when she gets close to him.

He gets so much better at analytical prediction mid-fight, that he can dodge bullet barrages from her at an even closer range, and even reverse predict the trajectory of her bullets to find her.
You should most definitely add all of this to his profile, nobody is going to know this just from reading the explanation of the abilities lol.

Back