• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It’s useful either way, I just need to know the potency of it. Since she has to activate it I’m assuming and it’s not perma active Regeneration.

Then it might be Low-mid, at least High-low.

Tbf, I think minor organ damage is High-low.
The difference from “High Low” and “Low Mid” is that one can possibly attach severed limbs, heal your organs, etc.

The other is literally regrowing limbs, recovering from brain damage, making new organs entirely, and likely surviving getting cut in half.

The gap matters lol

RIGHT HERE, I'M NOT A WANKER, EPISODE 80 IT'S REAAAALLLL

Yeah, High-Low, though the organ damage seems to imply it could be Mid-Low, at least specifically for that, and not for actually recreating a limb.

Either way, the main thing I was looking for was whether it could heal brain damage. Doesn’t appear to do so, so Deku still has a win condition.

Anyway, back on topic:

Before we even get to Deku dealing with the healing gift, how does Ihwa perform before that point to begin with. Cause the only way she’s abusing it is in Killer’s Time, so is she beating Deku outside of it or nah.

Uh

I have to address your arguments above, still. I just never did, because I didn't feel like it, and it's a long post. So I'll get to debating you ACTUALLY soon, because I do have counters.

Anyway, back on topic:

Before we even get to Deku dealing with the healing gift, how does Ihwa perform before that point to begin with. Cause the only way she’s abusing it is in Killer’s Time, so is she beating Deku outside of it or nah.
Pretty sure Azontr is gonna fully debate this tomorrow so just hold on lol

Uh

I have to address your arguments above, still. I just never did, because I didn't feel like it, and it's a long post. So I'll get to debating you ACTUALLY soon, because I do have counters.
I will wait.

Trust me when I say that was not at all the extent of how I can argue for Deku

But uh, jokes aside, I'll respond later.

Apologies for me being weird and inconveniencing anybody.

Anyways I’ll go with Deku for king’s reasons
but as someone who likes both verses I won’t give a damn if Ihwa wins

Though because of ihwa’s low AF LS, Blackwhip is just an instant ”gg shake my hand” card

Anyways I’ll go with Deku for king’s reasons
but as someone who likes both verses I won’t give a damn if Ihwa wins

Though because of ihwa’s low AF LS, Blackwhip is just an instant ”gg shake my hand” card
Yeah, no, in a case where one party will give their arguments later, i ain't counting votes yet.

Please don't vote yet 😭

images

my vote likely won’t change even after arguments for Ihwa, because shit I don’t know how many there even are

Back