• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Both 8-B, Deku's transformations are restricted

Speed Equal

Start 5 meters away

Battle takes place on S.H.I.E.L.Ds Airpad helicopter thing(Marvel/MCU)

Ihwa has all of her temporary gifts

Ihwa: 0

Deku: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Ihwa said "it's hero killing time" and killed all the heroes
The fact that she a technique called Killer's Time lmao

Speaking of, how much time does that last? Because it basically means Deku has to kill her within that timeframe or he is f*cked

The fact that she a technique called Killer's Time lmao

Speaking of, how much time does that last? Because it basically means Deku has to kill her within that timeframe or he is f*cked
A few minutes at most. She doesn't start with Killer's Time, though, since it drains a massive amount of her EST(the power source which fuels abilities in Hero Killer).

This seems pretty close I must say. Both are great in h2h combat, have ranged options, are good at predicting their oponents, are very resilient, can awaken their potencial, and are incredibly smart.

I lean a tiny bit towards Ihwa because of better versatility, but is not like Deku has no experience at fighting people with versatile quirks.

I'll hold off on my vote for now.

I think the difference is that Ihwa has multiple abilities which contribute to her versatility, and not just a single one.

Deku when killed: “no”

Anyway, first thing I’m seeing is she has no counter to Analytical Prediction + Danger Sense dodging all her attacks. Her precognition isn’t combat based and she doesn’t seem to have predictions herself, which wouldn’t help given Deku can overwhelm the predictions of others anyway.

If we’re allowing 8%, Air Force ***** her up at range and he stomps her in LS via Blackwhip even without 8%. So her getting caught and dragged into his kicks over and over while he’s flying is likely.

Base FA Deku > Base EA Deku > Base JT Deku > Base UA Deku >= 13.7 tons, so even his base can hurt her, while his durability is 47.2 tons, more than enough to take her attacks.

His 8% is scaling above 41.11 tons as he’s grown stronger and it grows with him, and his durability would increase substantially as well. Again, assuming it’s allowed at all.

He can increase the AP difference through Fa Jin as well as increase his speed to blitz her for a moment. He can fly with Float so his mobility is superior to hers when combined with Air Force, and idk if she can see through Smokescreen or just hear him, but it do be there.

(No seriously Smokescreen sucks)

Most of her options seem cqc based and her few ranged options aren’t good at all against Deku’s analytical skills, as he could eventually overtake and counter predict Nagant’s sniper rounds that were faster than him. So it kinda depends on her dragging him into Killer’s Time and stalling him out cause not much she has is gonna put any meaningful hurt on him while he’s avoiding her on top of his stamina being ridiculously better than her own.

Honestly the hardest part for Deku is if he gets in Killer Time and has to kill her, as he doesn’t do that. He will if he has to, I suppose.

I'll respond to that later, I ain't feeling like having a whole ass debate about this shit I'm to tired for that 🗿

Though reading through the post I DO have answers for every argument brewing in my BRAIN hole.

I'll just do it later.

Deku when killed: “no”

Anyway, first thing I’m seeing is she has no counter to Analytical Prediction + Danger Sense dodging all her attacks. Her precognition isn’t combat based and she doesn’t seem to have predictions herself, which wouldn’t help given Deku can overwhelm the predictions of others anyway.
-----
He can increase the AP difference through Fa Jin as well as increase his speed to blitz her for a moment. He can fly with Float so his mobility is superior to hers when combined with Air Force, and idk if she can see through Smokescreen or just hear him, but it do be there.

(No seriously Smokescreen sucks)
Does Deku has those abilities?
I assumed the max he can go is 8% in the Joint Training Arc, where he barely has Black whip. And most of those he master them in the Final Act profile

Does she change her strategy when using Killer time?
Yes. She focuses on spamming ranged attacks and abuses her basically infinite Low-Mid levels of healing, since in the Killer's Time she is capable of using her temporarily copied gifts without limit.

Yes. She focuses on spamming ranged attacks and abuses her basically infinite Low-Mid levels of healing, since in the Killer's Time she is capable of using her temporarily copied gifts without limit.
*Mid-Low

Big gap there, unless her profile is labeled wrong

Where is Low-Mid healing? Jintae has no profile and that’s not listed on her abilities unless I’m blind
Look at Temporarily Copied Gifts and look at the last key, she has his gift there. And though it has no scan, it has shown to be able to heal on a Low-Mid level, something I should probably add now that I think about it.

Look at Temporarily Copied Gifts and look at the last key, she has his gift there. And though it has no scan, it has shown to be able to heal on a Low-Mid level, something I should probably add now that I think about it.
Yeah, I’ve seem it on her profile the whole time, but I don’t see Low-Mid

She also has High-Mid regen via John Nash’s gift, although it makes her regen in a child-size body

Okay actually I may be wanking hold up. I remembered wrong, so, opinions are welcome-

The gift actually healed someone who had their arm NEARLY cut off, it was more like, split in half and about to come off. Is that still Low-Mid or is it lower?

Okay actually I may be wanking hold up. I remembered wrong, so, opinions are welcome-

The gift actually healed someone who had their arm NEARLY cut off, it was more like, split in half and about to come off. Is that still Low-Mid or is it lower?
It also says it can heal internal organ dmg-

T-That’s Mid-Low.

How close is “nearly”?

Still enough to heal through anything Deku throws out lol

Maybe?

It's most likely at the very least High-low, which is still useful here.

Back