• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku faces a master in martial arts

Po is like 8-A at best while Izuku is high 8-B. Po has the AP advantage so far.

Plus, no way Izuku is beating the Wuxi Finger Hold or has defense from going blind.

There's no such thing a High 8-B, and I think OP is using Po with no Chi.

Would give the win to Po regardless, it possesses superior skill (and maybe experience? Not sure) and and is pretty tanky specially against physical attacks such punches.

What... this isn't fair in the slightest. Izuku stands no chance, he's a glass canon and even if he wasn't, Po is almost five times stronger than Izuku's 1,000,000%.

There's no scenario where Izuku can win. This is a massive stomp.

So... Izuku dura is 1.8 tons. Po is naturally 2X stronger than him normally, also 100% is something Izuku never uses anymore. Izuku stands no chance of winning because he isn't using 100% unless he has too, by the time he realizes Po is too strong, he's dead.

Once again, this is either a stomp, or the most decisive match I've ever seen.

You know, I hate stuff like this. There's no way anyone would think Izuku would win this fight, it's obvious that he's going to lose, so what's the point of making this fight?

It's honestly one of the most annoying thing I've seen.

I'm leaving, sorry for wasting your time.

Back