• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deidara (Human) vs Tousen Kaname (Hollowfied)

My knowledge of bleach is limited, but has he anything against C4 ? If not, Deidara beats him.

Tosen can one shot Deidara with no problem, the only thing in Deidara's arsenal that can work is C3 but that's a drop bomb and Tosen can fly so I doubt he will be under Deidara so he can drop it on him, and he won't use it up close because he will get cought in the blast. Deidara has V4 which will be a one shot but just like the C3 he won't use it up close because he'll get killed as well, plus Tosen is a serious individual and straight to the point I doubt he'll just let Deidara blab on about how awesome his art is and will keep on him, lastly is Deidara's C0 which will kill both of them since Tozen can't escape it and Deidara is the bomb so he will die. Though Tosen can escape via that portal thing they can create.

Forgot, Deidara has his bomb clones which can kill Tosen but Deidara used that to escape and Tosen could just fly up.

I would go with Tosen only slightly because he's a melee fighter and will stay on Deidara making it hard for him to unleash his big moves because he doesn't want to get caught up in them. Also any weak bombs Deidara throws at him won't do anything to Tosen.

Note: from what I've seen from Tosen in Bleach (which isn't much), he doesn't seem like the bragging kind of guy but I could be wrong.

For right now I'm voting for Tosen but if his fighting style is a sit back and wait for his opponent to move. I'll likely switch my vote to inconclusive.

Back