• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Defying the Gods - Goku Black vs Jin Mo-Ri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
Black via limited reactive evolution, durability negation via his scythe, clones with regen and matter manipulation.

What? This black doesn't have any of that execpt reactive evolution. So PTSO don't count that vote like why? This is the goku black that fought goku for the first time he doesn't have any of that.

Hmm i thought Black had access to his scythe that cuts through space and time? Does he not have those abilities in this key?

Goku Black doesn't wear heavy armor. Mo-Ri can paralyze Black's arm and cause it to explode by hitting pressure points.

very big problem with this match.

Jin has a win against Buu saga Goku... If Jin is a match for Black then that Goku victory needs to be removed. I'm not even gonna talk about base absorb God power (that will be discussed after the ToP), Buu Saga SS3 Goku is on, around or a bit below (can't fully remember) SS3 Gotanks, the same SS3 Gotanks who couldn't harm Copy base Vegeta (who base Goku matched), this is because Goku and Vegeta trained with Whis and got much stronger and then Goku used SS2 on Black and still didn't destroy him. This means Black is significantly stronger and could annihilate Buu Saga SS3 Goku no difficulty.

So either Buu saga Goku lose to Jin needs to be removed because Jin is now on Black's Level or Black is significantly stronger than Jin.

Reppuzan said:
Goku Black doesn't wear heavy armor. Mo-Ri can paralyze Black's arm and cause it to explode by hitting pressure points.
Err, Rep, I'm pretty sure his acupuncture doesn't work like that. You're right on the other thing though

LordGriffin1000 said:
very big problem with this match.

Jin has a win against Buu saga Goku... If Jin is a match for Black then that Goku victory needs to be removed. I'm not even gonna talk about base absorb God power (that will be discussed after the ToP), Buu Saga SS3 Goku is on, around or a bit below (can't fully remember) SS3 Gotanks, the same SS3 Gotanks who couldn't harm Copy base Vegeta (who base Goku matched), this is because Goku and Vegeta trained with Whis and got much stronger and then Goku used SS2 on Black and still didn't destroy him. This means Black is significantly stronger and could annihilate Buu Saga SS3 Goku no difficulty.

So either Buu saga Goku lose to Jin needs to be removed because he's now on Blacks Level or Black is significantly stronger than Jin.
And yeah, scaling is now being put into question, any thoughts?

@PTSOX

I beg to differ. At the very least, he can destroy Black's internal organs.

Note this is when Mo-Ri was MAGNITUDES weaker than he is currently, had his sense of balance thrown into disarray by an outside opponent, and was tired, beaten, and bloody from a previous fight and had to sprint to the stadium to make it on time.

@Unite My Rice

Ki doesn't stop punches and kicks and it needs to be especially thick (as in, invulnerable Nemean Lion thick) in order to stop him from poking his foes into oblivion.

This is also ignoring the fact that Mo-Ri is far less arrogant than Black and will go all-out from the start.

@Rep

I was just saying because you were making it seem like it was a Hokuto Shinken type thing when it's mostly used to seal blood vessels, amp the user and debuff an opponent

@PTSOX

It does function that way. Look at the scans I posted.

He can also cause massive head trauma that forces a ringing in one's ears, loss of balance, and internal bleeding with a touch.

Yeah, I did, those were just the force of his blows. They match up with all of his pokes. The thing with his arm that happened afterwards may hold merit.

And that, remember, he first wailed on that nausea guy with a series of punches, and then did some weird push on the guys head that caused him to suffer severe head trauma.

Wasn't the ear ringing and losss of balance thing caused by him shooting air pressure/shockwaves into a persons ear canal to mess with their equilibrium? (Used in the Park fight, no?)

@PTSOX

It's not exactly force. It's explicitly part of the technique.

He wailed on the guy first, then said, "Why don't you have a little taste of it too." Touch, then screaming. It wasn't the force of his blows, it was his technique.

But it's generally done through finger jabs onto the "weak points" of someone's body, so the thing he did to the nausea guy was most likely a different ability.

@PTSOX

That is simply a subset of his acupuncture techniques, since Seo Han-Ryang directly interrogated Bong-Chim about the techniques Mo-Ri was using during this fight.

Jin via cloning beatdown, accupuncture, less arrogance, absorbing Black's ki attacks into the gourd, and sticking a piece of the RJ into Black then making it expand.

Also maybe more skilled? How skilled is Black?

Skilled enough to 1v1 Goku and quickly adapt to his style down to the point he copied it after a quick bout. Could also fight Goku in his former body and has fought Goku, Vegeta and can smack around Trunks, arguably was one of the most skilled combatants in his universe. So really depends on how skilled yaa think Goku, Vegeta and trunks are.

Jin has thousands of years of experience fighting opponents on his level, many of whom were experts in martial arts themselves. He's also capable of adapting to counter the weaknesses of his own Renewal taekwondo, something the original creators could not do, and can copy and improve other's martial arts techniques after seeing it done once.

Is Black on that level?

Also pretty sure that Jin is stronger via being somewhere in the KiloFoe range iirc

Eh, maybe Actually? He is a kaioshin who trained in martial arts so it could have been for thousands of years unless it was stated otherwise and he was one of the most skilled fighters in his universe. Plus he himselff is prone to adapting rather quickly too. Of course I'm not voting yet if at all, I just thought I'd answer your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back