• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dedan vs Vegeta (Saiyan Saga)

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Because why the heck not? Taking their hot headed personalities into account, this would be an entertaining fight, to say the least.

Rules:

• In character
  • Fight to the death
  • Random encounter

Vegeta-vegeta-16348494-688-863
Dedan is pissed

They appear to have equalish attack power and toughness/stamina, there's no really accurate way to compare their hand-to-hand skill, and I'm not sure on Vegeta's travel speed but it's probably higher than Dedan's. Coupled with his flight, he's probably a bit more mobile and versatile than Dedan here...

But well, Dedan, for starters, outpaces him in combat speed, and on top of that has haxxier attacks, plus he can summon allies (albeit rather weak ones, should still be useful to watch his back/provide a distraction.) Should be quite close, but I'll have to side with the Guardian of Zone 1, Dedan.

Hmm. Well AP-wise, they're right about in the same ballpark of planet busting. To what degree compared to each other, idk. The same can be said for their Striking Strength.

For stamina, Vegeta's seem to be higher than Dedan's from the looks of it.

Speed: Dedan is slower than Vegeta but in reactions i think it cancel's out with his SoL(?) reactions and combat speed to counter Vegeta's Relativistic/+ speeds.

Abilities: Overall, it looks like Dedan has this + like what Perpetual said, he could summon allies to at least provide a distraction and possibly make some sort of attack plan to take out Vegeta. I do dare say that Vegeta's Oozaru form would give him a bigger edge on defeating Dedan with power. Though it depends if he'll be able to use it on time in the fight.

Close fight but i'll actually give this to Dedan here.

Now that the revisions have come in, this isn't really fair unless its Frieza Saga Vegeta. If that's the case Dedan's got a good AP/Dura advantage over Vegeta and still takes it, even with Vegeta's superior speed.

Back