• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deconstruction Question

Neutral, but based on the context talked about on my wall, I'm leaning towards it saying it's fine. However, not sure if something similar was brought up before and whether or was rejected. But I can wait for more staff input.

Depends how the Deconstruction works, and how the matter manip that they resisted works, really.

Could you give some specific examples?

Case by case.

If someone that breaks stuff up to a sub atomical level appears, I feel it is fair to say you still get affected if it's beyond anything you've shown resisting.

Plus, matter manipulation is not simply used for deconstruction. It could still work.

Dargoo Faust said:
Depends how the Deconstruction works, and how the matter manip that they resisted works, really.

Could you give some specific examples?
In Naruto onoki has an attack that works on a molecular level, the TSB are said to be superior to dust release therefore they also work on a molecular level. Naruto is able to kick one of them without being affected. They have resistance to Matrer Manipulation because of this. So i was wondering if the would also het resistance to Deconstruction as well.

wdym by "works on a molecular level"? Like cutting through the molecules, or something else? Same with "the TSB", I kind of need more specifics, sorry.

Through sheer power?

A resistance to matter manipulation probably won't cover that, if they don't have the durability to resist that kind of attack.

Does the power/ability in question dissemble the person on a molecular level?

If the resistance covers mass-scale breaking of molecular bonds that probably covers that kind of matter manip.

Naruto was able to kick tsb because he have six path chakra, anyone eith six path chakra can resist tsb effect

Dargoo Faust said:
Does the power/ability in question dissemble the person on a molecular level?

If the resistance covers mass-scale breaking of molecular bonds that probably covers that kind of matter manip.
Yes it does.

Looks like their current matter resistance is superior to the deconstruction that breaks in smaller part, so its possible they can likely take that.

Back