• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Debunking "Galaxy Level" Power Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see:

Bork was said to have left "Alpha Centauri in ruins", and was said to be a threat to the entire galaxy. Possible star level feat, but it was originally not accepted. Bork was also said to be able to destroy the Earth, but Planet level in Power Rangers is nothing new.

Lord Gruumm annihilated a large planet. Resulted in Small Star level. Never confirmed to be with his own power or with a weapon. Honestly, I'm okay with accepting either possibility.

Only two other higher end feats I can think of scaling too. Worst case scenario would be "At least 5-A, likely far higher".

Wouldn't "At least Low 4-C" be more appropriate, given the Gruumm feat?

We're still discussing what to downgrade them too.

I'm fine with "At least 5-A, possibly Low 4-C" personally.

Huh.....Looks like the conclusion has been reached already. My exams and job be damned......I don't mind Hearts or Darkanine's suggestions though.....

@Analyst The downgrades already took place. There are no galaxy level Power Rangers on the Wiki.

I still think Dino Charge Rangers should be "Possibly 3-C" for all the Galaxy busting statements but I digress.

This is an old thread, so it should probably be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back